o/t Englands 2018 World Cup Bid

o/t Englands 2018 World Cup Bid

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

Result announced on Thursday. Will we get it? Do we really want it?

If we do, the pressure on the players will be even greater to perform. Maybe the Globely could host the final
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: o/t Englands 2018 World Cup Bid

Postby Aspers » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 am

Could do as we'd be in the Prem then with a new 75.000 all seater stadium on the Prom where the Midland used to be, just next to the gambling complex and the Cirque du Soleill show.
Aspers

Postby P/T Indie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 am

I think Russia will get it as they are corrupt as fifa and they can afford to bribe the FIFA delegates with all their billions of russian rubels.

We have no chance FIFA don't like us because our media have exposed them for what they really are.

Unless George Osborne has given the Cameron a suitecase full of taxpayers money to take over there and bribe some delgates we have no chance.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby George Dawes » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 am

P/T Indie wrote:I think Russia will get it as they are corrupt as fifa and they can afford to bribe the FIFA delegates with all their billions of russian rubels.

We have no chance FIFA don't like us because our media have exposed them for what they really are.

Unless George Osborne has given the Cameron a suitecase full of taxpayers money to take over there and bribe some delgates we have no chance.

i agree with this to a point but in fairness Russia have never held a world cup before so in fairness they should be infront of the queue

but if Spain get it or Italy after they've held it since we last did it will a fish-cake(cockney slang) :evil:
George Dawes

Postby Plain Peter » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 pm

DawZi wrote:i agree with this to a point but in fairness Russia have never held a world cup before so in fairness they should be infront of the queue

Getting round by Aeroflot sounds fun.
Plain Peter

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 am

If bribing fifa works, then just do it, we need the business.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 am

Yep. William, Becks and Cameron on their way to Zurich today with a pot of gold while taking the FIFA President out for a free lunch. Wonder if Ken Parker will be there? :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 am

DawZi wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:I think Russia will get it as they are corrupt as fifa and they can afford to bribe the FIFA delegates with all their billions of russian rubels.

i agree with this to a point but in fairness Russia have never held a world cup before so in fairness they should be infront of the queue

but if Spain get it or Italy after they've held it since we last did it will a fish-cake(cockney slang) :evil:

Mexico and Germany have both held it twice since England staged it.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Plain Peter » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:43 am

Interesting programme on BBC last night.
Plain Peter

Return to General Discussion