Better late than never!

Better late than never!

Postby JJ1532 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Been waiting all week to be activated but i've finally got on when i thought it would be too late!

right.......

Crewe fan in peace here. i will be making the trip to the globe arena tommorow and i've got to say i'm looking forward to it. i see you lot are struggling to live up to last seasons expectations. we are still stuttering and having a hard time getting a run of results together. we both need 3 points for similar reasons and i expect it to be a good game.

i'd like to think we will have too much for your back line which includes our ex defender Chris McCready but with our Shaky defence you never know.

that brings me on to current fan favourtie of both clubs, Dave Artell. he started the season off for us brilliantly, sureing up our back line and looking like the missing link we've neeeded for years. but then he had a bad game against Torquay a few games back and has looked very shaky ever since. has made some bad errors and cost us a few goals.

i have no doubt your forward line poses a real threat with Jevons always dangerous and others like Mullin, Drummond and Fleming are all capaable of scoring.

think like last year this one will have goals and we need to put "that game" to bed.

anyway, heres to a good game and 3 points to Crewe! 8-)
JJ1532

Re: Better late than never!

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

What's happened to Jordan Connerton at Crewe mate ?

Is he still on loan at Nantwich ?
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Re: Better late than never!

Postby JJ1532 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:53 pm

interesting this one. he was never going to come up 4 divisions and go straight into our first team. haven't seen him myself so i cant say but people i've spoken to already have doubts as to whether he'll be abe to cut it at this level.

he went to Nantwich, who are in the division above Lancaster, and he had a cracking debut. he then got injured and had to have an operation. hes currently on the way back to fitness.

i think his goalscoring rate is exceptional and is obviously one for the future seeing as we gave him a 2 1/2 year deal. he might get a look in towards the end of this season and will probably feature more next season. jury very much out for me.
JJ1532

Return to General Discussion