O/T Aldi Car Park Promenade

Re: O/T Aldi Car Park Promenade

Postby greenshrimp » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Christies Child wrote:
Morectalk wrote:CC, just one thing, I know you parked there at night & say that the signs were not clear, but have you parked there in the day before in the daytime ? If you have they will be able to get you as you will, or should have been, aware of the parking restrictions before. Just a bit of a legal thing !!

If you read my original post you'll see that it was my wife and daughter who parked there. With regards to the actual Parking Charge Notice (Note that there is no use of the word 'Fine'), I have it on very good legal authority that it would be laughed out of court, assuming that it got that far. These companies survive on scaring the wits out of people with threats. For ever Notice that is ignored, there are many more who pay up. That's how they make their money!

If your wife and daughter hadn't been so lazy as to park in a PUBLIC car park across the road from the bowling alley they wouldn't have received the ticket.

Alternatively, they could have easily paid using the pay and display facilities in Morissons car-park.

Lazy or cheapskates - there own fault.
greenshrimp

Postby Dragofly » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Just a thought; couldn't "those around you in block C" chip in to bail you out of your current predicament?
Dragofly

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 am

no, all c blocks spare cash is being used to pay ADF a big wage, all the rest of the team are happy with it, the PSM have it sorted :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Previous

Return to General Discussion