Sammy Previews Cheltenham & More - Listen Here....

Sammy Previews Cheltenham & More - Listen Here....

Postby The Bay » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

The Bay's Goalzone - Saturday's 2-6pm & Tuesday's 7-10pm - Interviews & All The Action
http://www.thebay.co.uk
FOLLOW THE SHOW ON TWITTER - @dpsalmon or @TheBayGoalzone
The Bay

Re: Sammy Previews Cheltenham & More - Listen Here....

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm

We need to be "Harder to beat". Do I sense that we are aiming for a draw?

Sounds to me like we are back to 1 up front, but which one? :? There again what do I know. Harder to beat could mean 3 upfront and we keep the ball in their half for most of the game.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby broadwayshrimp » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 pm

[quote="marky No.1"There again what do I know. Harder to beat could mean 3 upfront and we keep the ball in their half for most of the game.[/quote]

what and end up with a they score 3 we'll score 4 mentality ;)
broadwayshrimp

Postby ockers » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

see no reason not be 4 4 2 ;)
ockers

Postby mfcbro » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Who are these smart alec fans who doubt sammy?
mfcbro

Postby Posh » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

mfcbro wrote:Who are these smart alec fans who doubt sammy?

I'd be hugely surprised if Sammy didn't use the opportunity to criticise the people who pay his wages, sorry I mean fans, in a radio interview. He's been doing it all season. Other managers pick on refs, pitches, budgets or God forbid their own failures. Good to know that we the errr listeners, customers and those who, unsurprisingly, have opinions based on watching hundreds if not thousands of games are the target of his wrath. He's done wonderfully to get us where we are but in order to avoid the accusation of 'taking us as far as he can' he should avoid sticking it to those whose opinions end up being voiced on the terraces and in numbers on the turnstiles if our form, and I truly hope not, worsens. Stick it to your critics by concentrating on and delivering a turnaround Sammy.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby ockers » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:09 am

Posh wrote:

I'd be hugely surprised if Sammy didn't use the opportunity to criticise the people who pay his wages, sorry I mean fans, in a radio interview. He's been doing it all season. Other managers pick on refs, pitches, budgets or God forbid their own failures. Good to know that we the errr listeners, customers and those who, unsurprisingly, have opinions based on watching hundreds if not thousands of games are the target of his wrath. He's done wonderfully to get us where we are but in order to avoid the accusation of 'taking us as far as he can' he should avoid sticking it to those whose opinions end up being voiced on the terraces and in numbers on the turnstiles if our form, and I truly hope not, worsens. Stick it to your critics by concentrating on and delivering a turnaround Sammy.

id call your post an overreaction Mike to be fair
lets see how we do today?
see you down there
ockers

Postby Christies Child » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 am

Posh wrote:

Naughty Michael......very naughty! :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Sammy h » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 am

Posh wrote:

Well said. Totally agree.
Sammy h

Postby George Dawes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 pm

i detected in that interview he will keep 4 4 2

but i also detect he must definitely read these forums i cant see how else he can get feedback with how people feel, fans on a day to day basis he see's around the club and training etc will just be to friendly with him so i can see where else SM picks up the feedback?
George Dawes

Postby MfcChris » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 pm

We all entitled to our opinion Sammy, even CC and the other 1200 homers who never goes to away matches. ;)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Return to General Discussion