Chris Hughton sacked by Newcastle ?

Re: Chris Hughton sacked by Newcastle ?

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Newcastle United see you in the championship within 1-2 seasons trust me Pardew is prue rubbish am i saying this because he got charlton twice even though he had a good budget good players.

How can you have alot of cash at Southampton and get sacked whilst Southampton were 15th erm callled his siht.

When Pardew came in as charlton manager we were 15th got rid of dowie and I was thinking this bloke can give us fighting spirit to finish 4th bottom erm no fighting spirit came 2nd bottom ..

then in the championship we had a better squad on odds on newcastle of last season gaining promotion and came9th we look shit following season went 16 game without a win then Pardew walked out with a 1.4million pound pay off what a tosser.

Newcastle enjoy 4-4-2 physical rubbish football selling your better player at the end of the season premiership or no premiership then you will be a shit team 5 year contract wow his bank manager is loving that one

rant over and pardew phil parkingson is the man that will get us promotion into the championship and not you you fucking waste of space

rant over
essex_shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Darren, I refer you to this, as your last piece will probably qualify for said Nobel Prize

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9844
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Why I speak my mind ok.

Charlton Athletic is my first club and in my opinion Alan Pardew turned a club when he was the manager 13th in the premiership then relegated in championship we did not even get playoff spot then the following season he walked out when he knew charlton where going down again.

And somehow he got the southampton job and now Newcastle.

Look you Morecambe fans get on Sammy Macs back why he got you your highest EVER league finish a brand new stadium with a exciting team and yet you want Sammy Mac gone .

Nobel Peace prize goes to me or cc :?
essex_shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

[quote="essex_shrimp"]Why I speak my mind ok.

Charlton Athletic is my first club and in my opinion Alan Pardew turned a club when he was the manager 13th in the premiership then relegated in championship we did not even get playoff spot then the following season he walked out when he knew charlton where going down again.

And somehow he got the southampton job and now Newcastle.

Look you Morecambe fans get on Sammy Macs back why he got you your highest EVER league finish a brand new stadium with a exciting team and yet you want Sammy Mac gone .

Nobel Peace prize goes to me or cc :?[/quote]

In the true spirit of the coming festive period (I'm also a very generous person by nature!) you can collect the award and give an acceptance speech of clarity and considered structure!
:) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
essex_shrimp

Return to General Discussion