Chris Hughton sacked by Newcastle ?

Chris Hughton sacked by Newcastle ?

Postby George Dawes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 pm

there 11th in the league and look a entertaining team going forward and the players liked him to my understanding, although i think he's been a dead man walking since day one when NUFC got back into the premier league and have been waiting for a excuse

good luck to Chris Hughton he seems a sound bloke
George Dawes

Re: Chris Hughton sacked by Newcastle ?

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:15 pm

100% think this sacking is 100% a joke.

Would be funny if Newcastle lost the main center forward in January Newcastle bring in Alan Shearer again why not
essex_shrimp

Postby alwaysright » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

100% agree with what you just said..........................................i think
alwaysright

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 pm

So who will get the job now one man it will not be alan curbishley
essex_shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Bound to happen when he has only got 2 points from the last 5 games, beaten Aston Villa 6.0 and Sunderland 5.1 :?

Newcastle want experience tho'
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:18 pm

I was watching Newcastle game yesterday on sky and never did i think he would ever get the sack come on.

If anything i would of tipped the wolves boss next gone.

newcastle see you in the championship next season.

and i forget about morecambe fans wanting sammy mac gone for a moment or two
essex_shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Bound to happen when he has only got 2 points from the last 5 games, beaten Aston Villa 6.0 and Sunderland 5.1 :?

Newcastle want experience tho'

but a 11th spot not even half-way through a season, who do they think they are?

it was this attitude whats got them relegated in the past going through managers left right and center with this crazy obsession being a top four team just based purely on there fan base

if they'd be patient and give managers just that bit more time then they might have had a bit more joy as a football club in recent years
George Dawes

Postby CASS » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

http://nbutalad.blogspot.com/
Reflections of a grand l'al spot.
CASS

Postby essex_shrimp » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Martin Jole on the dole sorry remember singing that when charlton beating spurs few seasons ago.

i go 8/10

Gus Povet - not sure on this but is doing a very good job at brighton and with brighton in a good position for promotion and new stadium next year I do not think Povet will go but you never know.

7/10

Alan Curbisley - the man did wonders at charlton and got screwed over by west ham still deserves another chance in the premiership just cannot see him doing this as his wife has siad she never wants him joining another team outside the premiership.

5/10

Alan Pardew - wanker charlton and southampton fans hate him so i go 10/10 next nufc boss
essex_shrimp

Postby Bobby » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

DawZi wrote: it was this attitude whats got them relegated in the past going through managers left right and center with this crazy obsession being a top four team just based purely on there fan base

if they'd be patient and give managers just that bit more time then they might have had a bit more joy as a football club in recent years

Most of that is true. The bold bit is not.
Bobby

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Martin Jol has just left Ajax........................ ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Veru shockede when I got home and turned the T.V. on not really sure what the Newcastle board were expecting from a team just promoted from the Championship. Having said that I attended the Newcastle V Wigan game and they were not really that impresive considering they were at home. I'm sure it won't be long before Chris Hughton gets another club though he has sown what a good manager he is.
heysham_mfc

Postby Suffolk Shrimp » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Only man for the job................................Martin O'Neill
Suffolk Shrimp

Postby shrimper » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Just thinking about all this last night and wondered how outrageous it would be to suggest Jol goes as manager, then asks Hughton to come back as his number two???
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Bobby wrote:
DawZi wrote: it was this attitude whats got them relegated in the past going through managers left right and center with this crazy obsession being a top four team just based purely on there fan base

Most of that is true. The bold bit is not.

It used to be a couple of years ago. Most of them have a bit of realism these days.
durhamshrimp

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Just listened to radio lancashire and before 7pm talk was of ian holloway possibal going Newcastle as next manager that was really funny.

next steve mcclaren next england boss :lol:
essex_shrimp

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 am

i have absolutely no doubt that Steve McLaren will return to the Prem in the next few years.
Did really well at FC Twente winnning the Eredivise and worshipped by the Dutch fans before going to Wolfsburg in the summer.

Always a good number two with Man U and England, even a good number 1 at Boro, but over-promoted to the England job mainly because the FA wanted a safe pair of hands and an Englishman too. The rest became history but the bottom line is McLaren was considered one of the brightest young coaches in the country and now learning in Europe with a comfy lifestyle in Eastern Holland.

The madhouse that is Newcastle won't appoint him, but I can definatly see a return in the future - and doing well at wherever he ends up
SimplyRed MFC

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 pm

essex_shrimp wrote: 5/10 Alan Pardew - wanker charlton and southampton fans hate him so i go 10/10 next nufc boss

Ya right Essex, that must really inspire the Toon and the dressing room :roll:

He must think all his Christmas's have come at once (Unlike B.A.E. workers)

5 1/2 YEAR DEAL :o

Newcastle have had 5 managers in 3 years :!:
marky No.1

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 pm

A good choice ? Newcastle fans have their say .......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78166191
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:A good choice ? Newcastle fans have their say .......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78166191

I see from that he's only on £10K a week (if my maths is correct :lol: ) + bonus

Must be strange being the boss over your "staff" who earn 10 times as much as you do

Sacked after 1 year, then waits for a £1m payout.
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Newcastle United see you in the championship within 1-2 seasons trust me Pardew is prue rubbish am i saying this because he got charlton twice even though he had a good budget good players.

How can you have alot of cash at Southampton and get sacked whilst Southampton were 15th erm callled his siht.

When Pardew came in as charlton manager we were 15th got rid of dowie and I was thinking this bloke can give us fighting spirit to finish 4th bottom erm no fighting spirit came 2nd bottom ..

then in the championship we had a better squad on odds on newcastle of last season gaining promotion and came9th we look shit following season went 16 game without a win then Pardew walked out with a 1.4million pound pay off what a tosser.

Newcastle enjoy 4-4-2 physical rubbish football selling your better player at the end of the season premiership or no premiership then you will be a shit team 5 year contract wow his bank manager is loving that one

rant over and pardew phil parkingson is the man that will get us promotion into the championship and not you you fucking waste of space

rant over
essex_shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Darren, I refer you to this, as your last piece will probably qualify for said Nobel Prize

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9844
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Why I speak my mind ok.

Charlton Athletic is my first club and in my opinion Alan Pardew turned a club when he was the manager 13th in the premiership then relegated in championship we did not even get playoff spot then the following season he walked out when he knew charlton where going down again.

And somehow he got the southampton job and now Newcastle.

Look you Morecambe fans get on Sammy Macs back why he got you your highest EVER league finish a brand new stadium with a exciting team and yet you want Sammy Mac gone .

Nobel Peace prize goes to me or cc :?
essex_shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

[quote="essex_shrimp"]Why I speak my mind ok.

Charlton Athletic is my first club and in my opinion Alan Pardew turned a club when he was the manager 13th in the premiership then relegated in championship we did not even get playoff spot then the following season he walked out when he knew charlton where going down again.

And somehow he got the southampton job and now Newcastle.

Look you Morecambe fans get on Sammy Macs back why he got you your highest EVER league finish a brand new stadium with a exciting team and yet you want Sammy Mac gone .

Nobel Peace prize goes to me or cc :?[/quote]

In the true spirit of the coming festive period (I'm also a very generous person by nature!) you can collect the award and give an acceptance speech of clarity and considered structure!
:) :) :)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby essex_shrimp » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
essex_shrimp

Return to General Discussion