Is there no game tomorrow

Re: Is there no game tomorrow

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Posh was fiddling about at his wedding party? :o

I'll tell Rachael you said that and she'll give you a slap. Actually, I'll just tell Liam and let him slap you! :lol: :lol:

A posh wedding, not THE Posh wedding!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Loaderbull » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm

marky No.1 wrote:A night out in Hereford was cool. We need to learn a lesson from these guys and dolls they have smiles on their faces. Although there were 270 of them having an Xmas party :D

Oy Mark - I said goodnight to you and Mary at 0300hrs - what were you doing between then and 0400hrs when you typed this post?!!!! ;)
Enjoyed the evening and lunch today - look forward to seeing you on what is likely to be a wet/ cold Tuesday evening at ES in the near future.
Loaderbull

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Loaderbull wrote:Oy Mark - I said goodnight to you and Mary at 0300hrs - what were you doing between then and 0400hrs when you typed this post?!!!! ;)
Enjoyed the evening and lunch today - look forward to seeing you on what is likely to be a wet/ cold Tuesday evening at ES in the near future.

I thought you had caught me out there Mick. HOWEVER I think you will find your SV clock is still on British Summertime :lol: :lol:

No game but that must be 1 nil to Morecambe :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Loaderbull wrote:Oy Mark - I said goodnight to you and Mary at 0300hrs - what were you doing between then and 0400hrs when you typed this post?!!!! ;)

I thought you had caught me out there Mick. HOWEVER I think you will find your SV clock is still on British Summertime :lol: :lol:

No game but that must be 1 nil to Morecambe :lol:

But dya see horrie corrie,second tram to crash,,train driver was brilliant..

oscars abundent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Return to General Discussion