some impartial views about Sammy

Re: some impartial views about Sammy

Postby Keith » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

Sammy h wrote:How much more time should he get though?

That's a different question (and a fair one). I don't know an answer for that, I just don't think that time has run out yet and I'm basing that on what has been achieved previously.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 am

If you were the Chairman, how long would you personally give it? You must have some idea... Do you allow him to bring in some new blood in January (and frankly, given his history of being able to get many of his first choice targets, that isn't a definite) and then see? Do you just wait until May and hope that we either move up the table or at least avoid the unthinkable? Or do you bite the bullet in the next few weeks if things stay the same? There are many more possibilities but I think these 3 will suffice. By the way, as I said on the football forum, things may well improve but then again, they may not.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 am

Although it's not going great still think Sammy needs a bit more time to try and turn things around saying that if we don't get some results in the next few games his time could be up.
heysham_mfc

Postby Aspers » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 am

You don't become a bad manager overnight.
I like Ockers post 8-)
I think Sammy is brilliant and will turn this around and I
also believe the board have the best interests of the club at heart
and will do whatever they see fit, despite all this doom mongering between us.
Aspers

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Freez wrote:I was a JH fan, I will never agree with the way the club dealt with his sacking, and have never been fond of Sammy and his methods. He inherited a decent squad, added some steel and got us up, so he will be legend for all time. We have had some excellent times in our shot tenure in the FL. Despite our present form, I believe he should still be given time to turn it round. But that's just me!

Not just you Freez.
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion