Reflections on Cheltanham

Reflections on Cheltanham

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

1) Easy trip down, none of the motorway hold up expected (apart from the warm pop bottles) :?

2) Nice friendly staff in club shop/ticket office and club house ( mmmm pear cider) ;)

3) Sammy Mac's Barmy Army for the 1st 25 mins of the 1st half sounded good ( great drumming) ;) :lol:

4) There 1st goal :o just seen it again on TV, there big lad climbing all over the defenders back missed by the officials :shock: :shock: :shock:

5) So incencenced by 4 that i missed the SHOCKING ATTEMPT by Stanners at back post to clear said header, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE JOB THERE STOP THE BALL GOING IN !!!!!!!!!

6) Moaning Fan's; stop that drumming, Sammy make changes, this teams crap, etc etc :roll: :roll: :roll:

7) Mustafa's "the best kebab shop in the midlands" :lol: :lol:

8) We want to be together in electric dreams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgI6vS_NSw ) & the wheels on the bus go round and round ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRPTy-TtF4 )

9) DL banter :|

10) Not letting the football spoil your day out ;) :lol: 8-) :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: Reflections on Cheltanham

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

outsider wrote:1) Easy trip down, none of the motorway hold up expected (apart from the warm pop bottles) :?

2) Nice friendly staff in club shop/ticket office and club house ( mmmm pear cider) ;)

3) Sammy Mac's Barmy Army for the 1st 25 mins of the 1st half sounded good ( great drumming) ;) :lol:

4) There 1st goal :o just seen it again on TV, there big lad climbing all over the defenders back missed by the officials :shock: :shock: :shock:

5) So incencenced by 4 that i missed the SHOCKING ATTEMPT by Stanners at back post to clear said header, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE JOB THERE STOP THE BALL GOING IN !!!!!!!!!

6) Moaning Fan's; stop that drumming, Sammy make changes, this teams crap, etc etc :roll: :roll: :roll:

7) Mustafa's "the best kebab shop in the midlands" :lol: :lol:

8) We want to be together in electric dreams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgI6vS_NSw ) & the wheels on the bus go round and round ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRPTy-TtF4 )

9) DL banter :|

10) Not letting the football spoil your day out ;) :lol: 8-) :lol:

:lol: My arm was ready to drop off after the first 25 minutes. As for the 'stop that drumming', if anything that just made me drum even louder haha. It's not a suprise that the guy is one of Sammys biggest moaners.

Mustafas wasn't too bad, and electric dreams will be in my head for the next week :lol:
Crooky MFC

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Fetch a key for the drum Tuesday please, it sounded awful and the beat was too slow for most of the songs. ;)

Smooth drive down, annoying roadworks - with no-one working :(

Sam's dreadful co-driving "go down there, it said racecourse...."
No Sam, it said recreational area!!!! :lol:

Stopping off at our usual in the Midlands, good laugh in the pub with the locals and the best chippy.

Lammy chucking half a bottle of red wine on my front seat saying it's ok the lids on, err no it wasn't :o :evil: :evil:

Sam leaving his phone in my car and me leaving messages off it at.... err.... selective numbers (easily obtained from any council toilet wall :shock: - revenge for the water over the door at the services :D )

Never letting the football spoil the day EVER.

Who was making that smell .... ;) :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:28 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Fetch a key for the drum Tuesday please, it sounded awful and the beat was too slow for most of the songs. ;)

That will have been 'Bunny' with the slow beat. And yes, someone went hard hitting happy against Burton on Tuesday night, leaving it near enough dead.
Crooky MFC

Return to General Discussion