o/t, new sainsburys

o/t, new sainsburys

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Love the store, great range of products in walking distance, the refurbished spar in torrisholme may as well stay shut, one thing though, the tribute to MFC being a plaque where our centre circle was, i have seen better plaque samples on the teeth of tramps, they might as well not have bothered, a child could have done better in their first metalwork lesson and it is an insult to the memory of christie park.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: o/t, new sainsburys

Postby MfcChris » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Go and peel some spuds and make one yourself you ungrateful sod. All you do is talk shit on here. Go and support Lancaster if you always want to moan.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

language please , i pay in every week and am entitled to an opinion, chill your boots.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Go and peel some spuds

he wouldnt know how to but he has multiple usernames
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby alwaysright » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Yet another, go and support Lancaster brigade. The guy was making a personal opinion, get over it !!!!
alwaysright

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

I hide behind nothing shrimpsave, what other user name do i have :?:

bring it on :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby wijit » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:33 am

You're complaining about something Sainsbury's have done yet didn't have to do. They gain nothing from having this plaque but as supporters (especially the families of those deceased) we do gain something from it. They will get no real reward but still you feel qualified to post such utter drivel just to provoke a reaction beause your dreary life offers nothing but this.
There are certain things you do which also appear in other messages from "other users", I don't think it's coincidence.
Really quite sad.
wijit

Postby Wild Bill » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 am

Not been in yet or seen the plaque yet. Have they not got a few images up of CP too? Would have thought these will come too in time.

Can't blame the club at least for this one anyway! :roll:
Wild Bill

Postby Christies Child » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 am

My only thoughts are that to place it in the ground is logical, BUT could it not have been placed in a more prominent position ie attached to the side of one of the trolley parks.

It'll probably be pinched by some 'travellers' and sold as scrap.

However a nice gesture by the shopping giant which after all they didn't have to do.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:03 am

wow wijit, yeah wow, really balanced view about me, you keyboard warrior, i will take a long hard look at myself before i post in future, and its all thanks to you, wow, yeah, wijid :roll:
mrpotatohead

Postby NeilG » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 am

I haven't posted here for ages because frankly speaking I got sick to the back teeth of the moaning about the new stadium and this kind of attention seeking drivel from the yeah wow right yeah crew who became an intolerable irritation to me, I'm with Wijit, make a New Year resolution and get yourselves a life, right yeah wow :roll: Insult me all you like because a) I don't care and b) I won't be responding.

Merry Christmas to all rational SV'ers :D
NeilG

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

NeilG wrote:I haven't posted here for ages because frankly speaking I got sick to the back teeth of the moaning about the new stadium and this kind of attention seeking drivel from the yeah wow right yeah crew who became an intolerable irritation to me, I'm with Wijit, make a New Year resolution and get yourselves a life, right yeah wow :roll: Insult me all you like because a) I don't care and b) I won't be responding.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha how sad can you get! An intolerable irritation! :lol: :lol: :lol: WOWOWOWOW

Just to let you all know there is now a facebook group for the YEAH WOW phenomenon, with over 130 members from all over the world. There are members from several countries such as the USA, Sweden & Norway. OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby Christies Child » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:wow wijit, yeah wow, really balanced view about me, you keyboard warrior, i will take a long hard look at myself before i post in future, and its all thanks to you, wow, yeah, wijid :roll:

This forum will be a lot ****ter without you..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

;) ;) ;)

Merry Christmas
Last edited by Christies Child on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 pm

NeilG wrote: Insult me all you like because a) I don't care and b) I won't be responding.

Merry Christmas to you too Neil, presuming I am one of the rational ones? If not I shall be insulting you and your good lady next time I see you :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby The KP Lovechild » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
NeilG wrote:I haven't posted here for ages because frankly speaking I got sick to the back teeth of the moaning about the new stadium and this kind of attention seeking drivel from the yeah wow right yeah crew who became an intolerable irritation to me, I'm with Wijit, make a New Year resolution and get yourselves a life, right yeah wow :roll: Insult me all you like because a) I don't care and b) I won't be responding.

Hahahaha how sad can you get! An intolerable irritation! :lol: :lol: :lol: WOWOWOWOW

Just to let you all know there is now a facebook group for the YEAH WOW phenomenon, with over 130 members from all over the world. There are members from several countries such as the USA, Sweden & Norway. OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad enough to make a group? He's right, you need to get a life my friend.
"Looks like the winning ticket was sold in the sponsors lounge...."
The KP Lovechild

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm

The KP Lovechild wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:

Sad enough to make a group? He's right, you need to get a life my friend.

:lol: :lol: I am not your friend, so yes, wow, omg, brilliant, what the beep, sad enough to make out you have friends :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion