Total Disaster

Total Disaster

Postby Pobble » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 am

[b]At long last even the hard core Shrimp fanatics are beginning to see the light.
We are now in a relegation fight and although it is easy to blame the players for yesterdays rubbish display the man in charge must carry the main blame.
The brightest thing yesterday was the new scoreboard, and the two daftest things were the choice of MOM and our wonderfull leaders timing of the substitutions.
One good thing was to see Hendrie come on, but why for only seven minutes, he looked keen,
fit, and competative. He also looked as though he had a football brain which is more than can be said of some of the other players and management
Finally, time to get rid of you know who.!!! [/b]
Pobble

Re: Total Disaster

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:39 am

I saw the light this morning that puts the whole thing into perspective as a list of 19 and 20 year old's names as long as my arms and legs passed across the screen of those who have died serving our country. What a waste :(
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Total Disaster

Postby Freez » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Well said, total disaster my arse, its football, not life and death. I love this club as do many others. Yesterday was poor but when you go for a half time brew in the W and L suite and speak to Drummy, Stanners, Scott, Fleming, Wainwright, Parrish and Shuker, you kind of realise that Sammy has not got many cards left to shuffle. I am no Stabby fan, but can see that we would be better served with a fully fit 19 not 11.
Total disaster? Complete Bollocks more like. 90 minutes does not a season make. Would you advocate an improved ten year contract following the Stockport game? Of course you wouldn't, the man has at least earned the right to a little more patience.
As has been previously posted, we had the 2nd lowest crowd in the entire league yesterday, where does this inflated opinion of our expectations come from?
No excuses, yesterday was crap, but what did you expect with so many influential midfielders missing? Harry Gunter has been playing full back and Scott left side midfield!!
Keep the faith!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Return to General Discussion