O/T Power Snooker on ITV4 ....

O/T Power Snooker on ITV4 ....

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

What the HELL is all that about ??!!!!!!

Game starts with only 10 reds, player who breaks gets 2 shots, no "D", for a 2 minute slot in the game all balls are worth double points ???!!!!

A raucous crowd like they are watching darts, and here's the best bit, the crowd are sat at BELOW the snooker table level, meaning they are looking UP at the action and can only see the table legs - they have to watch the match on big screens ????!!!!

What a load of tosh !!!!!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Re: O/T Power Snooker on ITV4 ....

Postby MfcChris » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Fun. Lighten up!!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm

No need to lighten up Chris, I get the speed aspect of it all so that it makes more exciting a sometimes tedious spectacle !

My point really was about the crowd sitting and watching at below table level ??? :shock:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Duffman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:My point really was about the crowd sitting and watching at below table level ??? :shock:

I did wonder that myself :lol:

It does look a good concept though and I did watch it for a period this evening. However I wasn't sure about the half arsed darts style crowd. Hopefully it'll be a success but with it being on ITV4 not many people will realise it's on.
Duffman

Return to General Discussion