Christie Park wins poll

Christie Park wins poll

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:33 pm

heysham_mfc

Re: Christie Park wins poll

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:YEAH WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzeqwhNTDk

WOW

YEAH

To be honest I though The Globe just edged it, overall facilities take the globe to the next level...like you say I am sure more people will grow to love it after a few more wins. :D
thegentlegiant

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Well for me I had a season ticket for the North Stand and now the MBW stand and my pre match experience has gone up in the fact that I can now go for a pint before the game, have a chat with mates and watch whatever the live Sky game is. Once is the ground it's pie, peas and gravy and get my new 'spot' (then try to eat it and keep an eye on the players warming up in a bit to avoid getting hit by a stray ball!) and unlike some people have said I have managed to find the people who I stood with a Christie. So once inside the ground the match day experience has stayed the same.
heysham_mfc

Postby Morectalk » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:08 pm

What is with all the Yeah & Wow stuff all over the place ? Am I missing something, cos it's like having the rabbit off Magic Roundabout checking out SVS !!!
Morectalk

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Morectalk wrote:What is with all the Yeah & Wow stuff all over the place ? Am I missing something, cos it's like having the rabbit off Magic Roundabout checking out SVS !!!

DONT start them off again,its been wow free all night
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Morectalk wrote:What is with all the Yeah & Wow stuff all over the place ? Am I missing something, cos it's like having the rabbit off Magic Roundabout checking out SVS !!!

I find it irritating too.
thegentlegiant

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 am

It's mocking Darren Lock/Essex Shrimp.

I find it annoying and distasteful, almost bullying.

Instigated by someone old enough to know better, and perpetuated by people displaying childlike qualities.
morecambe mick

Postby Morectalk » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

It's not just me then...
Morectalk

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:56 pm

It's not just you at all Morectalk.

As Mick says, it is bullying. Pure and simple. It's boring, it's tedious, it's turning people away from Shrimps Voices, and above all, it's disgusting.

As i have pointed out before too, they probably haven't even realised that Darren / Essex Shrimp hasn't posted on here for ages now. Any more of it, and warnings should follow from the Mods.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 pm

YEAH WOW
Bare Ben

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Point proved.

EVERY single thread is spoilt. No wonder people are not bothering with SV anymore.

You're spoiling it. For EVERYONE.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Cheer up.
Bare Ben

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 pm

everyone on here with half a brain knows that darrenlock/ essex shrimp is not a shrimps fan , he is some one who comes on here to take the p :roll: :roll: s

any moral high grounders, some who air their lives in detail on here, and are not ridiculed, should contact essexlock and see who he is playing benny to at the minute, coz it sure as hell is not charlton, and never was omg, are they Orchestal Manouvers at the Globe :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby MfcChris » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:everyone on here with half a brain knows that darrenlock/ essex shrimp is not a shrimps fan , he is some one who comes on here to take the p :roll: :roll: s

any moral high grounders, some who air their lives in detail on here, and are not ridiculed, should contact essexlock and see who he is playing benny to at the minute, coz it sure as hell is not charlton, and never was omg, are they Orchestal Manouvers at the Globe :lol:

He is a wind up, and he makes everything up about finding jobs down south up here or wherever and I cannot stand him or his posts. He does however live in the Morecambe area I know that.

However Bare Ben and you Potato Head are clearly worse than him now and need to grow up. Are you like this off SV?
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Potato Head DOES eat an awful lot of peanuts.................
shrimpnsave

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Agree.These are the sort of people who make guys like Mark S leave SVs.
They think they are funny in their narrow little world that they live in, but try reading "The Little Prince" and you may understand one day. oh, no you won't as it will be too subtle for you to understand. :?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:Agree.These are the sort of people who make guys like Mark S leave SVs.
They think they are funny in their narrow little world that they live in, but try reading "The Little Prince" and you may understand one day. oh, no you won't as it will be too subtle for you to understand. :?

personally dont know spudhead,how old is he :?: :?: :?:
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm

wow no, shrimps voices is no more or less popular than it ever has been, i know mark very well, and i am sure he may have got bored with it on here as he is a busy man with a family, but what about when the rose tinted glasses poo pood them young lads for starting up a website earlier on in the year :?:

point being, this is the only valid forum on the internet for the club, i will continue in my usual way and am sure deletion will occur if needed, CC get more stick than most on here but still likes the company :roll:

Its the world wide web, its footy, its not to be pink and fluffy, omg, yeah wow :roll:

incidentally, the same jobsworths defending our hero, darren, were at first trying to get him kicked off omg :roll:
mrpotatohead

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

wow no, shrimps voices is no more or less popular than it ever has been, i know mark very well, and i am sure he may have got bored with it on here as he is a busy man with a family, but what about when the rose tinted glasses poo pood them young lads for starting up a website earlier on in the year :?:

point being, this is the only valid forum on the internet for the club, i will continue in my usual way and am sure deletion will occur if needed, CC get more stick than most on here but still likes the company :roll:

Its the world wide web, its footy, its not to be pink and fluffy, omg, yeah wow :roll:

incidentally, the same jobsworths defending our hero, darren, were at first trying to get him kicked off omg :roll:
mrpotatohead

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

yeah wow call me spudhead and be agingist whothe bully now omg
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

that excited with that post you posted it twice :lol: :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

omg stop it leave me alone wow no
mrpotatohead

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:13 pm

No bullying, i talk to Darren regularly on facebook, who says we're not in cohesion? :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby MfcChris » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
seasonsinthesun wrote:Agree.These are the sort of people who make guys like Mark S leave SVs.

personally dont know spudhead,how old is he :?: :?: :?:

I am going no more than 25. Bare Ben 19.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Next

Return to General Discussion