Unbelieveable - read this please !!!

Unbelieveable - read this please !!!

Postby Morectalk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

After the Bradford game last week I posted a 21 second fun video of our lads, entitled "Stand up if you love Morecambe" and I put a link on here for everyone to see it. 199 people had a look at it, but alas, you can see it no more because, ...wait for it...the football league complained about it being a copyright or rule infingement :shock: !!!

Now it has been blocked and I have had my wrist slapped - has the world gone fookin' mad or whaaaaatt :( !?!?
Morectalk

Re: Unbelieveable - read this please !!!

Postby Opinionated » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

I noticed this yesterday, the whole Bradford fiasco has been a shambles :x
'Patience is key in football' - Darren Lock
Opinionated

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Not supprised you need a licence to show any part of a Football Leauge game even if only a few seconds has hsppened to myself You can post fan vids as long as they show no part of the game in progress.
heysham_mfc

Postby Morectalk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

It must be because it is breaking laws of the football league for inciting fans to stand up in seated areas as well, because the other minute long video is still ok, even though it does show us all stood up singing !!! Funny enough there is some of the game on that one too - I'm confused. :?

I have also got 10 minutes of last seasons game v Dag & Red on there but that has not been blocked, so it has to be the "stand up" rule breaking thing, where by all 218 of us that were there were at fault. :lol:
Morectalk

Postby MancShrimp » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Thinking of it, i remember a steward approaching a guy a few rows in front of me early into the Bratfud game or maybe even before kick off who was taking pictures (maybe of all the empty seats ;) ). It looked like the steward asked the guy to stop taking pictures which i thought was strange at the time ? i could be wrong but he put his camera away.

I know there are copy right laws and all that but no one has ever asked me to stop taking pictures at a match before using my phone, is there a difference between taking pics with mobile phones and digital cameras ? apart from the obvious picture quality. Most phones have cameras anyway nowadays and I always see camera flashes at matches on the tv, no one seems to stop them :o
MancShrimp

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:47 pm

I took loads with my phone throughout the game, even got a cracker of the naughty steward not once told to stop, very strange that you can snap away with a mobile phone camera but not a normal camera :o
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Morectalk » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

It all just adds to the madness that was...Bradford away !!

It is history now, cummon Shrimps, first home league win today please. :D
Morectalk

Return to General Discussion