Keep the faith.....

Keep the faith.....

Postby Howe Magic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 pm

I have been looking at the start to last season and its not much better than this season so everyone should keep the faith and get behind the manager and the team... After 7 games last season we had 9 points and after 8 games we had 9 points - if we win on Saturday we will have 8 points from 7 games that means we will be only 1 point worse of than last season at same stage and personally i think we have played tougher teams earlier on this season (6 points from next two games would give us a better start than last year and 4 points would give us the same start - so please keep the faith cos look where we finished last season)
Howe Magic

Re: Keep the faith.....

Postby shrimper » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Howe Magic wrote:I have been looking at the start to last season and its not much better than this season so everyone should keep the faith and get behind the manager and the team... After 7 games last season we had 9 points and after 8 games we had 9 points - if we win on Saturday we will have 8 points from 7 games that means we will be only 1 point worse of than last season at same stage and personally i think we have played tougher teams earlier on this season (6 points from next two games would give us a better start than last year and 4 points would give us the same start - so please keep the faith cos look where we finished last season)

NO no no! Look I know you're new to this and you're trying but you're getting it all wrong. You'll only end up getting all disappointed.

What you should do is moan and whinge about all the negative things and wonder where our next point is coming from, then when we actually manage to fluke a win you can say it's because the manager listened to what you were saying was wrong all along and you can bask in the glory of smugness - that way it's a win win situation for you!

Of course if we DO manage to go on a good run, then you stay off the board for a while and hope no-one notices.

Ned, have a word.

;)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby ezz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:51 am

Who lost faith anyway???
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:16 am

ezz wrote:Who lost faith anyway???

Hope and Charity were looking for her, I believe!
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion