Sammys body language

Sammys body language

Postby hoooti » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Anyone notice that Sammy tonight was not as energetic as usual. Stood on the touchline arms folded and let Mark do all the calls. Is this usual or has he lost faith.
hoooti

Re: Sammys body language

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 pm

hoooti wrote:Anyone notice that Sammy tonight was not as energetic as usual. Stood on the touchline arms folded and let Mark do all the calls. Is this usual or has he lost faith.

nah hes bottled it

time to ask ;)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm

He did it saturday when we went 2v0 down he sat down arms folded and didn't move like he had given up.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby MfcChris » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:36 pm

He has done that for all his time here in the 4 years. Sits down when we are losing. He should be up there motivating. Motivation and encouragement is a big part when we are losing, surely.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby bill ding » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Get a good view of sammy from where i sit and have been watching him over the past few games, i fear his passion has gone.
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby Bare Ben » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Who cares how he sits? Are you serious? I bet Man Utd or Chelsea really care about how Ferguson or Ancelotti sit. He obviously cares, look at Wembley. This topic and all the comments in it are pathetic.
Bare Ben

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

your all absolutely off your heads...
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby parkyboy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

He is probably cheesed off with the showing by players who he knows are capable of achieving much more he even changed his tactics tonite as most supporters have been calling for
parkyboy

Postby wijit » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:58 pm

If he changed tactics let him have a crack with the new system, this was one game. New players, new system it's not going to just happen. How about giving the manager a few shouts of support? We may not all like whats happening at the moment, but the season is a long one and if he is given the opportunity he will come good.
He's not stupid, he will be totally aware of the mutterings (quite loud in some cases) from some supporters. Would you do your job as well as you could faced with such negativity? Like bugger you would!
We're not going up, but I'll bet my arse we're not going down either. get right behind him and the team and lift them.
wijit

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm

I agree wijit I dont think we will go up or down but 19 goals against after 9 games is certainly relegation form...i wasnt there so I have still not seen us lose a league game this season but on the other hand I havent seen us win one either...saturday is a massive game now
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby the stowford press » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am

bill ding wrote:Get a good view of sammy from where i sit and have been watching him over the past few games, i fear his passion has gone.

shame he hasnt
the stowford press

Postby Christies Child » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 am

I and a few others have commented of late about Sammy's body language.

Maybe it's time he took notice of the way that other managers both at the Globe and on TV leave all the encouragement and verbal instructions to their Number 2.

The Bury manager left all the verbals to his Assistant as have other Managers this season.

Jimbo if not on the field should be the off field motivator along with Lills providing the tactical input.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Morecambe Jack » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 am

Don't be ridiculous CC! I love the way Sammy shows his passion for football on the sidelines and that includes his contribution to "verbal encouragement". He shouldn't have to act in a certain way just to be like some other managers.
Morecambe Jack

Postby Christies Child » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 am

Morecambe Jack wrote:Don't be ridiculous CC! I love the way Sammy shows his passion for football on the sidelines and that includes his contribution to "verbal encouragement". He shouldn't have to act in a certain way just to be like some other managers.

'Twas only a suggestion........ :o
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 am

sometimes I wonder if it's dispair against when the 2nd went in against barnet I wondered if he was thinking "well what's the point they don't listen to a word I say".
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Phil Anderer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

It's note just his body language. As for deing dissatisfied with the players, I've noted this season he's always blaming them. He needs to remember who signed them, who coaches them, who determines the tactics, and who picks the team. He has to stand up and take his share of the blame, because the responsibility ultimately rests with him.
Phil Anderer

Postby parkyboy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 pm

25 times we have hit the woodwork this season thats not sammys fault .shots and headers blocked on or near the line thats not sammys fault pretty soon those type of situations will result in goals and we will climb the table
parkyboy

Return to General Discussion