Bradford Predictions

Bradford Predictions

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am

Ill go for 1 nil to Morecambe!!
thegentlegiant

Re: Bradford Predictions

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 am

Let's get tonight out of the way first dude !! ;)
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:34 am

Dodgy penalty in a 2-1 Bradford win by the way I will be wrong so go on the opposite :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll give my prediction for the Bradford game at half time on the Bury game I got a feeling we'd take a draw over on this team
essex_shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:11 am

It would be nice to score a goal at the Coral Windows Stadium. We've failed on all 3 League attempts and are 7.0 down on aggregate :( :( :( :( :(

As you say let's get tonight done first
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 am

marky No.1 wrote:It would be nice to score a goal at the Coral Windows Stadium. We've failed on all 3 League attempts and are 7.0 down on aggregate :( :( :( :( :(

As you say let's get tonight done first

Well tonight is out of the way predictions if you please!!
thegentlegiant

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok I will go for a very closely contested game where we hit the bar twice but concede a penalty and 2 free kicks outside the box to go 3.0 down at half time. Half the fans will leave sulking before we get our act together and end up 3.3

Oh shoot I've just woken up :roll:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Hmm, a team that can't score against a team that can't keep a clean sheet? Four goals scored in nine games for Bradford v one league clean sheet in nine? Something has to give a bit, so I'll go for Bradford scoring one. Us at the other end? Well, if we go there looking to play football and win, I'll go for three scored. Go there to keep it tight and defend, I'll go for 0 or 1. Hoof the ball to Mullen tactic while defending deep definite 'nil' unless they score too early for their own good.

Bradford 1 Morecambe 1 with Bradford scoring first.
Bradford 0 Morecambe 1 if we score first.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

3-0 to them
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Loglayer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm

I will go for a hard fought 3-2 win to Morecambe....PLEASE..
Loglayer

Postby Sammy h » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:3-0 to them

What happened to your positivity? :lol:
Sammy h

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

I didn't want to say we would win, might get shot down.. :roll:
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi Guys,

Firstly i come in peace...!

I managed to attend your game with Bury last night, which was my first visit to the Globe. Have to say that although i have heard some dodgy comments from many a morecambe folk, the stadium itself is actually very good.

Sat in B block of the main stand, close to the Bury fans, i was amazed at just how many Morecambe folk get on the back of the team, one fella was having a particular go at Duffy who i thought was your best player in the first half.......he was having so much of a go at him that a woman from the directors area shouted down something along the lines of "leave him alone he's playing on his own"

Looking forward to Saturdays game i think it will be pretty close as we have started very poorly, although have signed 2 more loan players today from Man Utd....Oliver Gill & Reece Brown, Lee Hendrie hasn't started a game yet but looks the part when he cmes on :)

Hopefully your defence will play just like last night and we might get one of our forwards to score from open play, which upto now they have failed to do :(

Anyway, im sure you guys wont be down the bottom too long, and hopefully neither will we....As always if anyone has any questions about pubs, parking, feel free to give me a shout.

All the best after Saturday :)

Prediction - Bradford 3 - 1 Morecambe
Dan
BCFC Morecambe
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Christies Child » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:Hi Guys,

I managed to attend your game with Bury last night, which was my first visit to the Globe. Have to say that although i have heard some dodgy comments from many a morecambe folk, the stadium itself is actually very good.

Sat in B block of the main stand, close to the Bury fans, i was amazed at just how many Morecambe folk get on the back of the team, one fella was having a particular go at Duffy who i thought was your best player in the first half.......he was having so much of a go at him that a woman from the directors area shouted down something along the lines of "leave him alone he's playing on his own"

Looking forward to Saturdays game i think it will be pretty close as we have started very poorly, although have signed 2 more loan players today from Man Utd....Oliver Gill & Reece Brown, Lee Hendrie hasn't started a game yet but looks the part when he cmes on :)

Hopefully your defence will play just like last night and we might get one of our forwards to score from open play, which upto now they have failed to do :(

Anyway, im sure you guys wont be down the bottom too long, and hopefully neither will we....As always if anyone has any questions about pubs, parking, feel free to give me a shout.

prediction - Bradford 3 - 1 Morecambe
Dan
BCFC Morecambe

...don't expect any loan signings from Man Utd by Sammy.....ever! :o :o
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby bill ding » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm

obviously being a former scummy utd legend holds no clout when it comes to loaning players from them.
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby George Dawes » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 pm

for all we know SM might be to proud to ask and it's a question of professional self-respect

would we want opposite fans shouting "Fergie help us out Fergie Fergie help us out"

like fans now do with Darren Ferguson at PNE with all the loan players he gets from his Dad "Daddy help us out Daddy Daddy help us out"
George Dawes

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

2-1 Shrimps, last minute Duffy winner.... swashbuckling run from his own box.... skins all other 19 outfield players..... rounds the keeper...... stops the ball on the line..... bends down and rolls it over the line with the side-parting that he is sporting these days.... side-parting becomes haircut of the week in the resort.... Duffy plays ping-pong with Roger Federer...... Nike film it..... the rest is history.

Give me odds!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Bradford 2-1 Morecambe
hore to be proved wrong though
heysham_mfc

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm

sorry to say but 2-0 to bradford .....crowd 10,250 with 200 ish from morecambe
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby outsider » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:16 pm

4-0 and we will be lucky to get 0. But we will have 66% of the possesion, 6 shots off target and 11 corners
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

11-0 the last goal being there keeper :)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby phil1965365 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Gonna continue the trend of us letting goals in.........4-1 to bradford
phil1965365

Postby Caged Lion » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:16 pm

If we play with as much passion as we did agin Bury in the second half we will lose 0-2, however, if we also have Wilson and Rundle down the left all game instead of Capaldi and Brown we will win 2-0.

Up to you Sammy :D
Caged Lion

Postby Keith » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Give me odds!!!

I'll give you Valium! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Caged Lion wrote:If we play with as much passion as we did agin Bury in the second half we will lose 0-2, however, if we also have Wilson and Rundle down the left all game instead of Capaldi and Brown we will win 2-0.

Up to you Sammy :D

Thats how I see it, although I like Brown but he as no left foot
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 am

BCFC Morecambe wrote:Hi Guys,

Prediction - Bradford 3 - 1 Morecambe
Dan
BCFC Morecambe

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/s ... nited_duo/

A couple of defenders..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Next

Return to General Discussion