Take your p45 Sammy and just go

Take your p45 Sammy and just go

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm just sick of watching that negative crap each week. Until they scored the second we were just shocking. A draw flattered us today and I'm worried for what lies ahead.

[title edited]
On a machine like this
Everybody gets their hands oily
Old Man Kensey

Re: Take your p45 Sammy and just F##k off!

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm

3 to 10 shots on target! To the worst team in the league? Show some backbone at home Sammy for God sake.
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby essex_shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

This is a hard league remember Torquay lost to Macclesfield at home today and this are in playoffs.

Sacking Sammy this man got Morecambe into the League remember and come on got use 4th place last year.

Sacking him no thank you who would take this job
essex_shrimp

Postby Loglayer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I was at the game and I believe the problem lies with the defence. I looked across at sammy after they got the penalty and he looked gobsmaked. It's down to the players to sort this out, defenders that defend and clear there lines when required instead of pussy footing about. Midfielders that get stuck in. And strikers that score goals. We have a great squad. Sammy will sort this out....
Loglayer

Postby Loglayer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I was at the game and I believe the problem lies with the defence. I looked across at sammy after they got the penalty and he looked gobsmaked. It's down to the players to sort this out, defenders that defend and clear there lines when required instead of pussy footing about. Midfielders that get stuck in. And strikers that score goals. We have a great squad. Sammy will sort this out....
Loglayer

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

It's not exactly ideal when your two first choice centre backs go off injured in the first half :roll:
Crooky MFC

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

your an absolute disgrace, [edited]

Some supporter you are.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby MORECAMBE_RULE » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Loglayer wrote:I was at the game and I believe the problem lies with the defence. I looked across at sammy after they got the penalty and he looked gobsmaked. It's down to the players to sort this out, defenders that defend and clear there lines when required instead of pussy footing about. Midfielders that get stuck in. And strikers that score goals. We have a great squad. Sammy will sort this out....

Doesnt help when we lost both defenders to injury, and had to play 2 right backs at centre back and a centre mid at right back. The defence was poor today, but it was such a dire performance, everything was to blame, midfield, defence and attack. I said when they got the penalty, "I dont care whether they score or not" the game then was effectively lost
1 Notts County 46 65 93
2 Bournemouth 46 17 83
3 Rochdale 46 34 82
4 SHRIMPS 46 9 73
MORECAMBE_RULE

Postby essex_shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

I tipped Morecambe this season for third place but come on it is always a small problem ruining the start of the season come on.

Ok both center backs injured is awful but that is why we got a sub bench remember.

I hope the fans do not start booing the team when the team vs Bury on Tuesday
essex_shrimp

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:It's not exactly ideal when your two first choice centre backs go off injured in the first half :roll:

oh I'm sorry 3 shots on target to the team bottom of the league and they had 10!! If you think that is fine enjoy the Conference next season. We need to play to our strengths and not invite poor teams to run riot all over us.
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby glagys » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I was at the game and I believe the problem lies with the defence.

not just defence though is it

how many times were we attacling, only for them to break and put roach under pressure

and how come we are so slow going forward on the rare time we broke there was never anyone busting a gut to get forward so it was left to brown/spencer/duffy or whoever to try to hold the ball up and wait for support players

absolute shocking performance today and i can see the crowds getting less and less
glagys

Postby Moose » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

glagys wrote:
I was at the game and I believe the problem lies with the defence.

not just defence though is it

how many times were we attacling, only for them to break and put roach under pressure

and how come we are so slow going forward on the rare time we broke there was never anyone busting a gut to get forward so it was left to brown/spencer/duffy or whoever to try to hold the ball up and wait for support players

absolute shocking performance today and i can see the crowds getting less and less

I'm afraid I now know of 3 people who have stopped coming. The 3rd after today. I didn't have any posotive ideas for trying to get them to come along Tuesday night, so didn't bother. One of the worst games I have seen in quite some time.
Moose

Postby MORECAMBE_RULE » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Old Man Kensey wrote:oh I'm sorry 3 shots on target to the team bottom of the league and they had 10!! If you think that is fine enjoy the Conference next season. We need to play to our strengths and not invite poor teams to run riot all over us.

I thought Barnet were actually quite good for 70 minutes. You're calling them poor I think because they are bottom of the table, or sour grapes
1 Notts County 46 65 93
2 Bournemouth 46 17 83
3 Rochdale 46 34 82
4 SHRIMPS 46 9 73
MORECAMBE_RULE

Re: Take your p45 Sammy and just go

Postby alwaysright » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Absolute dross today, i cant remember 1 time when any of our midfielders made 1 penertrating run or pass forward !!!! i got sick of watching the ball being played sideways and back then being kicked 30 or 40 yards across field. For gods sake we were home to the bottom of the league and they outplayed us had more shots on goal than us !!!!
I think the manager is on borrowed time, defeat on tuesday its time to go
alwaysright

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:57 pm

I said on here a few days ago, don't underesitmate any team, most of you did. Look what happened.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Sammy h » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Capaldi was the worst, every pass was a 40 yard punt upfield and everytime it was straight to the opposition. Time for change. Lets bring Hendrie into it. Lets get one of our best players Wilson back into it. Lets start our top scorer and one of our hardest working players Fleming and lets get behind the lads!!!!!
Sammy h

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:I said on here a few days ago, don't underesitmate any team, most of you did. Look what happened.

Anyone would look good when you give them 60mins+ of free reign.
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby Keith » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:I said on here a few days ago, don't underesitmate any team, most of you did. Look what happened.

It's not a case of underestimating anyone, but if we can't beat Barnet at home, who do you think we can beat?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby james456 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear me we've already got a Sammy out thread? :roll:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism and discussion of what's not right. I don't like the fact that Brown played instead of Rundle/Wilson today. I don't like how we had no urgency or desire to pass forwards at times. I don't like having a ground with only 3 roofs and I certainly don't like to see my team at the bottom end of the table.

Old Man Kensey wrote:If you think that is fine enjoy the Conference next season.

Well I don't think it's fine. I'm still going to support Sammy and the team though. Why, are you going to abuse the club staff until we win games?
james456

Postby alwaysright » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Its not a case of underestimating anyone, we are playing shite, no pace, no fight, no class, no commitment, no leadership, people say this is the best squad of players we have ever had ???? your having a laugh.
alwaysright

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Keith wrote:It's not a case of underestimating anyone, but if we can't beat Barnet at home, who do you think we can beat?

Southend? ;)
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Old Man Kensey » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 pm

james456 wrote:Dear me we've already got a Sammy out thread? :roll:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism and discussion of what's not right. I don't like the fact that Brown played instead of Rundle/Wilson today. I don't like how we had no urgency or desire to pass forwards at times. I don't like having a ground with only 3 roofs and I certainly don't like to see my team at the bottom end of the table.

Old Man Kensey wrote:If you think that is fine enjoy the Conference next season.

Well I don't think it's fine. I'm still going to support Sammy and the team though. Why, are you going to abuse the club staff until we win games?

I don't care if we win or lose just play some decent attacking football at home. When was the last time we took the game to a team from the 1st minute?
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 pm

If Sammy does go, then that'll show how good he acctually was as we just spiral down.

This is the best team we have had, we just need get it together, we will start to play better, its just TIME, seriously everyone stop slagging off every aspect of the club, first the stadium now the players... Some of you only want to support Morecambe if we win every game.
Lets have a reality check, every team has an off day, today we did, but we still got a point... Chelsea were awful against City today, and they are simply amazing.
Everyone get off the back of the team and management and let them get on with their jobs.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby MORECAMBE_RULE » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Old Man Kensey wrote:
james456 wrote:Dear me we've already got a Sammy out thread? :roll:

I don't care if we win or lose just play some decent attacking football at home. When was the last time we took the game to a team from the 1st minute?

Chesterfield, 2 weeks ago
1 Notts County 46 65 93
2 Bournemouth 46 17 83
3 Rochdale 46 34 82
4 SHRIMPS 46 9 73
MORECAMBE_RULE

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm going to say this :?

YES it was a poor game but I was expecting that as Barnet are fighting for their lives already and we're not exactly setting the world alight at the moment, One could argue that firstly their penalty was a complete joke as the guy went down with no contact whatsoever and we had a great view of it from row L, Secondly at the other end one of their players in Rugby mode and all that drop ball nonsense that followed?????????????????? What was that all about?
The the bar bender that deserved a goal

0-2 Down and we managed to get back in the game and maybe could have nicked it but for another chesterfield style clearance, Although poor at times I just don't think we're getting the breaks of luck you sometimes need and i'm sure when we do it'll be like last season when all the doubters (myself included) are proved wrong once more.

Let Sammy and Mark sort it and they will, that you can be sure of ;)
HALMA 1983

Next

Return to General Discussion