Jevons black eye

Jevons black eye

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Did anyone else see it, what a bad'un! :o :o
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: Jevons black eye

Postby Christie Top Cat » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

We did, agree a beauty, but still smiling and chatty. Sure he won't want to be out for long
Christie Top Cat

Postby Sufcinpeace » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Think he could have one eye and score against us the way the defence was saturday, will he play saturday I presume so ?

Out of interest how did your team pick him up, I would think he's on good wages,are Morecambe players high earners?

We have Division two discussion board on www.weststandviews.com if any one wants to talk about the match with other Shrimpers not Shrimps :D

Very mixed bag about the game, we were confident now the set back saturday has opened a can of worms !!!
Sufcinpeace

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Sufcinpeace wrote:Think he could have one eye and score against us the way the defence was saturday, will he play saturday I presume so ?

Out of interest how did your team pick him up, I would think he's on good wages,are Morecambe players high earners?

We have Division two discussion board on http://www.weststandviews.com if any one wants to talk about the match with other Shrimpers not Shrimps :D

Very mixed bag about the game, we were confident now the set back saturday has opened a can of worms !!!

Signed from Huddersfield Town after scoring 19 goals on loan last season.

Sammy McIlroy said on the Radio that he should be back next week for Shrimpers v Shrimps !

I dont think we will pay huge wages compared with some clubs in this division but probably more than some.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Sufcinpeace » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 am

Thats just the news most Sarfenders didnot want to hear,as our defence looked shakey saturday, mind you looking forward to seeing him again against Moshni our centre half,had a dodgy game saturday so will be good to see how his confidence will be against Jevons
Sufcinpeace

Return to General Discussion