oxford 4

oxford 4

Postby trueshrimp » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

oh dear what happened at oxford - never mind we will get it right on the field, remember the season as only just started - we will improve.
remember what happened last season and were we ended up end of season.

come on you shrimps
trueshrimp

Re: oxford 4

Postby parceldave » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

trueshrimp wrote:oh dear what happened at oxford - never mind we will get it right on the field, remember the season as only just started - we will improve.
remember what happened last season and were we ended up end of season.

come on you shrimps

Thats no compensation to the poor buggers that travelled down there , spending their hard earned money to watch a pathetic performance, is it. :x
parceldave

Postby Plain Peter » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:45 am

parceldave wrote:Thats no compensation to the poor buggers that travelled down there , spending their hard earned money to watch a pathetic performance, is it. :x

Even worse for those of us that tend to fork out on a night or two's accommodation!
In future I expect Mark and Mary wil be making more use of that tortoise-on-wheels to economise :lol:
Plain Peter

Postby Wild Bill » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 am

Peter wrote:
parceldave wrote:Thats no compensation to the poor buggers that travelled down there , spending their hard earned money to watch a pathetic performance, is it. :x

Even worse for those of us that tend to fork out on a night or two's accommodation!
In future I expect Mark and Mary wil be making more use of that tortoise-on-wheels to economise :lol:

What ever happened to the motto: 'don't let the football spoil your day out'? :lol:

Sure it was a poor show by the boys but staying over in Oxford made for a fun weekend anyway. Got plenty of confused looks when sat around the pub in a Morecambe shirt. Half the locals didn't seem to know Oxford even had a team!
Wild Bill

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Tortoise on wheels :o

Yes we were among the lucky ones that could get over the day while enjoying the local totty err sorry taties.

I just feel very sorry for the drivers and passengers of the buses who give up the full day starting with optimism only to be let down on these occasions, it just shows how loyal these fans are as I am sure they will be back on the same bus to support the team at Southend.

I guess however that the trip home was less punishing than being on the team bus :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion