Match Poster

Match Poster

Postby ingleton shrimp » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:41 pm

As you can probably tell by my user name i live in't countryside (Just the wrong side of the border)but never the less me and the other arf are season ticket holders.
Just been having a nosey on Barnet FC website and spotted they have a printable poster advertising saturdays match.Because of where i live I often get people asking me at work and home about upcoming fixtures and think if something as simple as a poster can draw a few extra supporters in then surely its worth putting one on the official website ?..

http://www.barnetfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/

By the way i now have had requests for 4 christie the cat cuddlies(and one Pussy Galore for me!) :twisted:
ingleton shrimp

Re: Match Poster

Postby Neil G » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:29 am

Good shout Ingleton, I know we have had access to printable posters in the past but the club should really be looking to produce one of these for every home fixture, there is real potential for lots of new support coming in from our surrounding towns and villages. When supporters like Ingleton shrimp are prepared to make the effort to advertise the club by sticking posters on his works notice board and in shop windows then there should really be some help from somewhere. There used to be a fan who produced some fantastic posters (remembering the Jim Bently boxing image here ) could the club not pay the guy for a couple of hours work to produce a good quality pdf available to dowload from the main site ? I know for sure there are regular groups of fans from Bentham, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Caton et al and we should be doing more to encourage more of them to come and join us.
Neil G

Re: Match Poster

Postby ingleton shrimp » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 am

Thanks Neil Thought i had been sent to coventry for living at the wrong side of the border!! :lol:
ingleton shrimp

Return to General Discussion