good long hard look

good long hard look

Postby dazza » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

in light of todays announcement by mark,, i think its time that a few people on here took a good hard look at what they have said on here,and i feel a few of you know who you are,,,may i personally say although i dont know mark personally i feel the time and effort he has put into this site will be sadly missed,he has given a lot to this site,,,his videos,, and comedy moments for the presentation nights are nothing less than excellent,, so for that mark u will be missed
can i just add maybe a few people should have a curfew on the time they put comments on here!!!!! and it be best to wait till morning rather than shhot from the hip..
also has it really been necassary to slate the club for development over runs,,,club shop not open,,,,,the fact remains that this is a massive wholesale change for everyone and im sure the club are just as gutted as the fans that it has not run to plan,,,,,but hey ho it is what it is,,,,,,,support your club thats what we all here for,,,,
and to mark best of luck dont give in,,,,, your opinions and that of shrimper come to think of it,, are sadly missed i always enjoyed and respected glenns comments too but noticed we not see him much either......
****dazza****
dazza

Re: good long hard look

Postby Freez » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Shrimper is on a footballess holiday with his famille, but will return, bigger and tanned, but back to his best!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Freez wrote:Shrimper is on a footballess holiday with his famille, but will return, bigger and tanned, but back to his best!

And back for Tuesday one would hope ???!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 pm

The club shop not being open is hardldy being negative. I was hoping someone could provide me with an answer regarding how i could get some tickets.
Sammy h

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Sammy h wrote:The club shop not being open is hardldy being negative. I was hoping someone could provide me with an answer regarding how i could get some tickets.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8542
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby ockers » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
Freez wrote:Shrimper is on a footballess holiday with his famille, but will return, bigger and tanned, but back to his best!

And back for Tuesday one would hope ???!!!

back at the burton match
ockers

Postby Sammy h » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
Sammy h wrote:The club shop not being open is hardldy being negative. I was hoping someone could provide me with an answer regarding how i could get some tickets.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8542

My thread was regarding Saturday. Thanks for letting me know though.
Sammy h

Postby fletch_al » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm

I must say ive just been looking though my posts and when you put them all together I dont come off that great. I suppose this whole thing has at least made me stop and think. Hope ive not angered anyone so apologies if i have. Although I know there are people worse than me. :?
fletch_al

Postby George Dawes » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

ranting from time to time when i have been drinking then the next day when i read what ive put i think what a #*@! :oops:

but at least i dont resort to snide name calling, when people have different opinions to me about this club

but a lot of them are now on my foes list, i wish more people on here would use this!

or at least take things with a pinch of salt.
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion