Phase 2?

Phase 2?

Postby forces shrimp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

After the globe has been completed when does phase 2 of building get underway. I think when the shops, hotel and fast food outlet are completed we will then see a real difference within the football. The extra revenue from these facilitys being let out will generate a massive income.
forces shrimp

Re: Phase 2?

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm

I think they are too busy working their butts off to get phase 1 finished before they will give phase 2 a thought! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby forces shrimp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:51 pm

lol :lol: true but they cant have to long off the money it would raise for the club is huge it would pay for a new stand where the north wall is in no time for all those complaining
forces shrimp

Postby steve mfc » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:09 pm

forces shrimp wrote:After the globe has been completed when does phase 2 of building get underway. I think when the shops, hotel and fast food outlet are completed we will then see a real difference within the football. The extra revenue from these facilitys being let out will generate a massive income.

Maybe but on the other hand it might just be that the club breaks even without the directors making up the shortfall each season so possibly there might not be a increase in the playing budget.
steve mfc

Return to General Discussion