Moaners, Whingers and Whiners

Moaners, Whingers and Whiners

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 am

Yes you know who you are! :lol:

Do these people ever give up.? How do they manage to get through their daily life?
Victor and Ned now seem to have seen the light but the torch is now being held by another select group :o

i am all for debate and happy that this board is active and has some good topics for discussion but talks of grass not being green, seeds not growing in time, floodlights in the wrong place, buses going in the wrong direction, a roof or lack of one, colours of seats and carbunkles that will shortly need knocking down is all a bit much to take. Next thing they will moan about Season ticket prices (again) cos the reserve games are included in the price but will now have to travel to Kendal to watch them.

The new facility has taken many years of blood, sweat, toil and tears not to mention considerable financial input. This vision is very shortly to be a reality. We should be celebrating, not moaning about it. Let the designers and contractors get on with it and when the project is delivered on time and the doors are officially open we can judge with our own eyes.

I think the imminent trips to Barrow, Lancaster, Kendal and York should put all this into perspective and then we may realise how far this Club of ours has come.

The Dream is (almost) reality :D :D

By the way this particular carbunkle is growing on me! :lol:
commblock.jpg
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Moaners, Whingers and Whiners

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 am

why have we not got heated seats in the main stand and under floor heating for the home end and three quid for a programme what a joke lol lol lol lol and that board of directors dont get me started on them as for the cowboy construction company your having a laugh they couldn't build a rabbit hutch
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

Why has Dawzi's post disappeared, has he had 2nd thoughts?
marky No.1

Postby Heysham_red » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 pm

shrimps1970 wrote:i am all for debate and happy that this board is active and has some good topics for discussion but talks of grass not being green, seeds not growing in time, floodlights in the wrong place, buses going in the wrong direction, a roof or lack of one, colours of seats and carbunkles that will shortly need knocking down is all a bit much to take

So you're all for debates as long as you agree with either the out come or the topic in general? The alternative to what you have said is.

rose tinted glass wearing arse lickers.

If you cant handle that some people who support this club still disagree with some aspects of how it is run then perhaps you should stop reading this football forum.

Note that unlike some i haven't asked you support other clubs. I accept your opinion even if i think its wrong. but then to call certain people (and given that I have criticised the stadium design and other aspects of the club that i still love i assume of one of them) a moaner, whinger or whiner is pretty pathetic.

I cant speak for everyone, but i am well aware that the club has achieved great things. I was there when there were only 800 fans cheering us on when we beat doncaster which guaranteed our safety in the conference all them years ago. But that doesn't mean i have the right to tell new fans there opinion is wrong. It doesn't mean I have to agree with everything the club has done. I hardly post on here but these kind of things grate on me fans who cant see that not everything is perfect. Which part of this are you finding hard to understand?
Heysham_red

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Heysham_red wrote:
shrimps1970 wrote:i am all for debate and happy that this board is active and has some good topics for discussion but talks of grass not being green, seeds not growing in time, floodlights in the wrong place, buses going in the wrong direction, a roof or lack of one, colours of seats and carbunkles that will shortly need knocking down is all a bit much to take

So you're all for debates as long as you agree with either the out come or the topic in general? The alternative to what you have said is.

rose tinted glass wearing arse lickers.

If you cant handle that some people who support this club still disagree with some aspects of how it is run then perhaps you should stop reading this football forum.

Note that unlike some i haven't asked you support other clubs. I accept your opinion even if i think its wrong. but then to call certain people (and given that I have criticised the stadium design and other aspects of the club that i still love i assume of one of them) a moaner, whinger or whiner is pretty pathetic.

I cant speak for everyone, but i am well aware that the club has achieved great things. I was there when there were only 800 fans cheering us on when we beat doncaster which guaranteed our safety in the conference all them years ago. But that doesn't mean i have the right to tell new fans there opinion is wrong. It doesn't mean I have to agree with everything the club has done. I hardly post on here but these kind of things grate on me fans who cant see that not everything is perfect. Which part of this are you finding hard to understand?

If you know me you know I take life with a pinch of salt and am thankful for every morning I wake up. I may wear rose tinted glasses but "arse licker" is not in my vocabulary.

If you read my posts on this forum you should know that i don't take things too seriously and have been slapped many times for it! :lol:

As for you implying that I can't handle people disagreeing with my opinion then it is you Sir that is having a laugh and i certainly won't be stopping reading S.V.'s as it is very much part of my daily entertainment.

I don't support any other club and i attend every game home and away (bar Burton at Home before anybody reminds me)

If you see me as being pathetic that of course is your opinion which I respect. For what it's worth I agree with you that nothing is perfect. ;)
Last edited by marky No.1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marky No.1

Postby George Dawes » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Why has Dawzi's post disappeared, has he had 2nd thoughts?

i was just trying to explain am off work with a back injury, layed flat out on my back bored shitless with a laptop at my dispense, and was merely pointing out you all have at least another two weeks left of agony before i go back to work :lol:

oh and Heysham Red, well said thats a good shout! :)
George Dawes

Postby Pandashrimp » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 pm

"Arselickers" may be a little harsh but i am also with Heysham red on this, sorry. We have come further than we could have dreamed of as a club but there are still problems and obviously much room to improve at the club, as there is at any. People have the right to moan or complain if they feel like it. Personally i am very positive about the club but still find myself agreeing with alot of negative points posted on here. So what if it sometimes isnt posted constructively, i interpret it as i feel best.

Why does everything have to be so black and white on here. People are either Arselickers or Moaners :roll:
Pandashrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Pandashrimp wrote:Why does everything have to be so black and white on here.

When you look at your username I suppose it's not too surprising! :lol: :lol:
marky No.1

Postby Pandashrimp » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:34 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Pandashrimp wrote:Why does everything have to be so black and white on here.

When you look at your username I suppose it's not too surprising! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Fair play
Pandashrimp

Postby NeilG » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 pm

I must be an arse licker too because I applaud the people who turned the dream of a new stadium into reality ,oh what joy these men must feel with the knowledge that if all else fails they can at least depend on the moaning minority on here to come up with the manpower,the money and the engineering and management skills to put everything right should they fail themselves. :lol: :lol:

One thing I do agree with the moaners is that we are all entitled to our opinions ;)
NeilG

Postby Christies Child » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Too many take what some posters say too seriously.

For me SVs has always and always will be a forum for fans of all persuasions to discuss in whatever way they feel is appropriate topics that interest them and might be of interest to others. I know from my own experience that a lot of what I post doesn't meet with the total agreement of everybody (in certain cases I'm a lone voice) but surely the point of this and other forums is that we can say what we wish, providing it doesn't get too personal and have a laugh about it.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby shrimper » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Christies Child wrote:Too many take what some posters say too seriously.

For me SVs has always and always will be a forum for fans of all persuasions to discuss in whatever way they feel is appropriate topics that interest them and might be of interest to others. I know from my own experience that a lot of what I post doesn't meet with the total agreement of everybody (in certain cases I'm a lone voice) but surely the point of this and other forums is that we can say what we wish, providing it doesn't get too personal and have a laugh about it.

Not necessarily.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Martin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Christies Child wrote:(in certain cases I'm a lone voice)

You appear to have inserted the wrong word there! ;)
Martin

Postby scar » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Christies Child wrote:Too many take what some posters say too seriously.

But from humble begingings.........

As the team & club grows in strength and stature, so will the amount of fans spectating and participating in the discussions.
scar

Postby Stanley Bowles » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Everyday i look out of my window i see progress and lovely new home for our ever achieving local football team the mighty Shrimps. Oh and what view it is, instead of a muddy field theres a lovely football league grandstand facing me, it is so exciting how far our club has come. I was there when we drew with Hereford away to stay in the upper tier of the non league pyramid and how far away that feels now. I for one carnt wait to see the 1st ball kicked in our beautifull new home and maybe in time in time with your support and passion a new stand will be built with more success on the horizon :D :D :D
Last edited by Stanley Bowles on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby NeilG » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Stanley Bowles wrote:Everyday i look out of my window i see progress and lovely new home for our ever achieving local football team the mighty Shrimps. Oh and what a view it is, instead of a muddy field there's a lovely football league grandstand facing me, it is so exciting how far our club has come. I was there when we drew with Hereford away to stay in the upper tier of the non league pyramid and how far away that feels now. I for one can't wait to see the 1st ball kicked in our beautiful new home and maybe in time with your support and passion a new stand will be built with more success on the horizon :D :D :D

Amen and Mott the Hoople to that brother :D
NeilG

Postby Christies Child » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Stanley Bowles wrote:Everyday i look out of my window i see progress and lovely new home for our ever achieving local football team the mighty Shrimps. Oh and what view it is, instead of a muddy field theres a lovely football league grandstand facing me, it is so exciting how far our club has come. I was there when we drew with Hereford away to stay in the upper tier of the non league pyramid and how far away that feels now. I for one carnt wait to see the 1st ball kicked in our beautifull new home and maybe in time in time with your support and passion a new stand will be built with more success on the horizon :D :D :D

IF and WHEN that happens, will it spoil your view of the WHITE / RED seats in the Main Stand? :? :? :?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby BHmfc » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Hello Marky No.1, one of the Moaners, Whingers and Whiners here. The last time i voted we still lived in a democracy and were allowed to voice an opinion. Honest and open debate is a good thing and just because you don't agree with what people post, you don't need to insult them. If you read your own post it is you who is becoming a M, W and W. I stand by what i say about the Community Block, in MY OPINION, it is a carbuncle, sorry if that offends you, but i speak the truth as I SEE IT. It won't stop me supporting the club i have followed for over 40 years, but it is one ugly building when looking at it from inside the ground.
BHmfc

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

You can't beat a good old moan, Whinge or whine when somethings not as it should be................That's every paying persons right
Only when you've got in for nowt do you forfeit this democratic right

(Posted after having no sleep since 5pm Sunday and 2 giant bottles of Magners downed) :D
HALMA 1983

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 am

Welcome to the table BH and Oldham I welcome your comments. Have you both been on the Magners by any chance? I've been on a birthday with fellow MFC fans and we've enjoyed a bit of the black stuff :D What put me off guard was a certain gentleman from the paddock who gave me a full on version of what you guys above are saying. I thought I was in for a really bad night but like at the occasional away game you are faced with spears, blunderbuses and other weaponry but the way through is the MFC way and after much negotiation we are now the best of friends - and yes we've agreed over a few beers we are still ugly! :lol:
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 am

The moan the whinge and the ugly you chose who your are! ;)
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 am

ezz wrote:The moan the whinge and the ugly you chose who your are! ;)

Don't bring Clint Eastwood into it, he will shoot the lot of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 am

So your the whinge then? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 am

ezz wrote:So your the whinge then? :lol:

:lol: :lol: Now theres a dilema

dilema.jpg
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bet you've been wanting to use that all week haven't you!
Get over it ;)
ezz

Next

Return to General Discussion