Ze Germanz vs Same Old England ?

Ze Germanz vs Same Old England ?

Postby George Dawes » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 am

1 - 3 to us ?

play Peter Crouch and play/use Air Warfare like the Battle of Britain beat them in the sky's :lol:

James
Johnson Terry Upson Cole
Lampard Barrry
Milner Rooney Gerrard
Crouch
Last edited by George Dawes on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Dawes

Re: Ze Germanz vs Jolly Old England ?

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

i am to bloody nervous to guess the score, come on england lets beat ze germanz!!
thegentlegiant

Postby outsider » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am

I've had, 1-3 Rooney 1st goal @75/1 and 2-3 Defoe 1st goal @150/1, only £1 on each tho I ain't that confedent :?
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:11 pm

England 2 Germany 0

F1 is sooooooooooo boring! And it's still at the interesting part of the race. The person on pole position is winning. There will be pit stops... possibly before football. Or I could watch Eastenders?

First of the Stella opened :D
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Keith wrote:F1 is sooooooooooo boring!

WOW! Okay, I take that back! Mark Webber over taking by going over the top of the guy in front! On board camera image was amazing as it went from showing the car in front, then sky, then the road... upside down! :shock: :o

Then Webber gets out and walks away and the guy in front drove back to the pits with half the car missing!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby outsider » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

As they say REDBULL give's you wings

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

outsider

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 pm

:o

We was ROBBED :!: :!: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm

first thirty minutes was like watching Dagenham & Redbridge v Morecambe :?

Keith
Site Admin

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 pm

It still is

So England have managed 3 goals in the whole competition we look clueless going forward, why didn't we start the game off quickly get into them up the pace etc like we did when we were 2v0 down when we finally started going for it. Instead we just walk around with no urgency at all letting Germany have all the time they like in the first 30mins.

Somehow I don't think Heskey is going to get 3 goals!
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 pm

if it's crap, and we're appalling, I know, why not make a like for like change???

err??? well, because IT WASN'T 'ING WORKING!!!

It's 4-1 FFS!

Can any England player come away with credit? James perhaps?

Johnson was awful and I'd have taken him off to go 3-4-3 but to be honest, the rest were only very slightly better.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby outsider » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 pm

15/2 on the woodwork being hit 3 times paid up in the 1st half, so not all bad 8-)

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

outsider

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Ashley Cole did ok in the first half but that is about it.

We just seem to sit back in every game and the let the other team dictate play to us, why aren't we doing that.

We even let Algeria dictate the game to us :evil:

P/T Indie

Postby George Dawes » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:20 pm

i dont know where to start ?

how many times as it been said you pick a team, not just all your best players no matter what or where they play or if there in form or not

and sooner the better when premership clubs have to field at least six ENGLISH players in there teams like it's been said!!

Capello must do the honorable thing, and go now..
George Dawes

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Don'T sack Capella.

OK Rob Green keeper please maybe Joe Hart and Paul Robinson had good season at Blackburn.

OK

I would drop Glen Johnson from first team along with John Arrogant Terry
Bring in Mathew Up son Lewdly King.

Bring in Scott Parker in squad and Darren Bent come on Bent has pure skill and looks excellent at Sunderland.

Personally I get the impression that if you play for a top4 team in Premiership then your In I would drop Lampard and Rooney and Terry give players the chance they deserve .

Remember we do have a excellent under 21 team .

;)
darrenlock

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 pm

A yard off the pace...no organisation...no pride in the shirt...clueless...need I go on?

Next England manager for me should be Shearer. Doesn't need to have experience for me, just the motivation and the respect of those he chooses.

Interesting how the Premier League pays the highest wages in world football, but name me 1 Premiership player who has played to their full potential in this World Cup.

Overpaid..overated..and too many 'over here'.

As for the under 21's....PLEASE... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm

So funny Alan Shearer a boss lol what about Michael Owen as his assistant.

And players in the ages bracket of 21-23 nothing wrong with that look at the better teams doing it
darrenlock

Postby marky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 pm

For many of the so-called golden generation, this will be their last world cup. The likes of Terry, Lampard and most probably Gerrard have totally blown their last chance of international glory. Not that they seemed that bothered and why would they? The Premier League and Champions League is all they really care about. Thankfully there are some young players just starting to ply their trade who are not only talented, but technically good. Four years will probably come too soon for some of them but the future can be bright if only a manager has the strength to embrace youth. This match was a two fingered salute for those who champion experience over youth. Give me youth anyday of the week.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Re: Ze Germanz vs Same Old England ?

Postby ockers » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 pm

for me its a straight choice
do we want premier league football the playground of the rich from this countrys so called delite(chavs the lot of em) europe south america etc and i bet if youre under 20 youd go along with that the world cup will be long forgotten in august
or do we want a great english team with the fa encouraging nurturing great young talent to be the very best for our country....fat chance we cant even do that at championship level and below
ill leave it for you to answer what is the priority for the fa the football league and the premier league....................
in my lifetime(i'm 47) we will never win the world cup it will never happen for this country we have all our priorities wrong with our game simple as..............

germany were no great team and once they play great "teams " like holland brazil argentina and spain" they will be seen to be quite average which wil be more damning on our ability and the way in which we coach young players

it was a poor decision again to appoint a non english speaking manager he was truly atrocious in selection and the way in which he handled these chav players
we need to get rid of the chav element out of the team and the media that surrounds the circus and get back to appointing men yes real men who want to play for the national team

get harry redknapp in there with maybe shearer and a great coach and we can start talking

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ockers

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:40 pm

My team for next game

Manager

Harry Redknapp or Capello

Hart

Ashley Cole Ledley King Upson right back think i go Baines

Adam Johnson Scott Parker Steven Gerrard James Milner

Crouch and Darren Bent

Simple we need the future england team with backbone and heart and passion
darrenlock

Postby outsider » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank's Darren, I needed a good laugh, :roll:

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

outsider

Postby darrenlock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Yeah Laugh.

Look England can blamewho ever press media anything.

We got alot of talented players like younger players that deserve a chance of football with England simple
darrenlock

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm

England simple

thats the most correct comment youve made to date :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Jack Poulton » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Sadly I can't see England doing anything but deteriorating over the foreseeable future. Most of the current players are over the hill but where are our next generation of defenders and midfielders? The academy system seems to have disappeared with the Premiership now dominated by overseas players. Could it be that our players cannot understand the theories of foreign coaches like Capello and Benitez? Two years ago bar stool preaching with mates we agreed that England would probably at the level of countries like Sweden, Hungary Colombia etc and I hate to say "told you so" but I think we were correct. There's a lot for the FA to put right but has anyone confidence in them?
Jack Poulton

Postby Keith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Jack Poulton wrote:Sadly I can't see England doing anything but deteriorating over the foreseeable future. Most of the current players are over the hill but where are our next generation of defenders and midfielders? The academy system seems to have disappeared with the Premiership now dominated by overseas players. Could it be that our players cannot understand the theories of foreign coaches like Capello and Benitez? Two years ago bar stool preaching with mates we agreed that England would probably at the level of countries like Sweden, Hungary Colombia etc and I hate to say "told you so" but I think we were correct. There's a lot for the FA to put right but has anyone confidence in them?

I have to say, I pretty much agree with you. Add to the above, the fact that many other countries, in particular USA and in Africa, are improving as we stagnate, if not, go backwards. It's going to get tougher, we're heading for mediocrity on the national stage... which will at least be a step up from the showing at this World Cup.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Keith wrote:
Jack Poulton wrote:Sadly I can't see England doing anything but deteriorating over the foreseeable future. Most of the current players are over the hill but where are our next generation of defenders and midfielders? The academy system seems to have disappeared with the Premiership now dominated by overseas players. Could it be that our players cannot understand the theories of foreign coaches like Capello and Benitez? Two years ago bar stool preaching with mates we agreed that England would probably at the level of countries like Sweden, Hungary Colombia etc and I hate to say "told you so" but I think we were correct. There's a lot for the FA to put right but has anyone confidence in them?

I have to say, I pretty much agree with you. Add to the above, the fact that many other countries, in particular USA and in Africa, are improving as we stagnate, if not, go backwards. It's going to get tougher, we're heading for mediocrity on the national stage... which will at least be a step up from the showing at this World Cup.

I agree as well especially about the players not understanding these theories. Sometimes I think our players are to think to understand technical coaches. If a manager tries to be technical and give lots of instructions etc I think we just don't get it.

Take Steve Mclaren as an example brilliant techincal coach disaster as england manager but in holland they think he is a genius so his methods must be more suited to the continent so why didn't they work here?

P/T Indie

Next

Return to General Discussion