New signings ???

New signings ???

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am

who would everyone like to see Sammy sign over the next few weeks before the new season starts ??? Personally i would like an experienced centre half and a speedy striker
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: New signings ???

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Fgh shrimp wrote:who would everyone like to see Sammy sign over the next few weeks before the new season starts ??? Personally i would like an experienced centre half and a speedy striker

You better ask Dawzi first :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby George Dawes » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

we've just got Paul Scott. Sammy & Mark spoke to me first a few days ago, and i told them i approved it :lol:
George Dawes

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

DawZi wrote:we've just got Paul Scott i spoke to Sammy & Mark a few days ago, and i told them i approved it :lol:

Can i have your autograph Dawzi :D 8-) :lol:
shrimpnsave

Postby parceldave » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm

DawZi wrote:we've just got Paul Scott. Sammy & Mark spoke to me first a few days ago, and i told them i approved it :lol:

So who u gonna approve as the speedy striker young man. :?: :roll:
parceldave

Postby George Dawes » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:22 am

ive no idea to be honest i dont think we need Bishop he's to much like Jevons

id like Clayton Donaldson he would do nicely especially in away matches with our form, because the big powerful lad can easly play as a lone striker and as shit loads of pace plus he likes running at defenders, unlike Mullin

but cant see Crewe letting him go..
George Dawes

Postby shrimper » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm

I'd be happy to get Bishop if he's guaranteed fully fit but see what dawzi says about the similarity with Jevons in style of play (IF Jev is definitely staying, of course).

I think the signings of Rundle and Scott are solid but I reckon we need at least three more, of a better quality and with more pace to be able to mount a challenge next season.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 pm

And Donaldson has got that pace !

He really impressed me in our 4-3 Good Friday win.

And I'm sure we can forgive and forget !!!! ;)

Real quality player.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby parceldave » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

DawZi wrote:ive no idea to be honest i dont think we need Bishop he's to much like Jevons

id like Clayton Donaldson he would do nicely especially in away matches with our form, because the big powerful lad can easly play as a lone striker and as shit loads of pace plus he likes running at defenders, unlike Mullin

Well if Artell is going to Crewe , then maybe there is some wheelin & dealin going on with Donaldson . ;) . Just hope it meets with your approval. :lol:
parceldave

Postby George Dawes » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

parceldave wrote:
DawZi wrote:ive no idea to be honest i dont think we need Bishop he's to much like Jevons

Well if Artell is going to Crewe , then maybe there is some wheelin & dealin going on with Donaldson . ;) . Just hope it meets with your approval. :lol:

think will be keeping Artell now they've let Henry McStay go :(

what went wrong? there the lad could takle pass and had a fair bit of pace and still only 25yrs old :shock:
George Dawes

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm

what went wrong? there the lad could takle pass and had a fair bit of pace and still only 25yrs old

both dummys fell out of pram ;)
shrimpnsave

Return to General Discussion