matt harold jon macken jim bentley

matt harold jon macken jim bentley

Postby dazza » Sat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

just a few thoughts on the above....... i noticed matt harold has been released from wycombe i know we not a ideal location for him but personally last season thought he was quality when they came here strong young lots of movement....
jon macken surely worth a gamble although i know wages maybe a problem

jim bentley may i take this oppurtunity to wish jim and marie all the very best on ure special big day and you would be on wembleys turf rather than the carpet..lol havea great day you desreve it and we lucky to have such a loyal honest servant to the club...
****dazza****
dazza

Jon Macken would be fantastic

Postby Arnside Red » Sat May 22, 2010 9:09 pm

he is still a great player, a lot of barnslry fans would have liked to have seen him given another season but not to be, wages, as you say could be an issue but he is infinitly better as a hold up man than Mullin, JM wins the ball, holdsonto it and play others in, he is a bit of a moaner though, always gibbing at the ref whenever he loses the ball, that side of his game is annoying but i would love to see him playing for Morecambe
Arnside Red

Re: matt harold jon macken jim bentley

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sat May 22, 2010 9:28 pm

His wages will be way out of our structure
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Return to General Discussion