Think Positive...

Think Positive...

Postby Ntini » Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

...at least we finished way above Bradford!!!

From their forum:
Morecambe get a tonking

First of all I would like to pass on my sincere condolences to Sammy Mackerellroy as his team got hit for 6 today live in front of the nation. I would also like to add that I pissed my self when the cameras showed a slow mo of you picking your nose. Today could not have happened to a bigger pecker head.

On a side note if Morecambe are the 4th best team in our divison what does that make us

We need to be going out next season and dicking these teams and showing em what for.

The League table doesn't lie. We finished in 4th because we had a good season. That makes Bradford as lowly as their league position. At least we're happy to be in this League, unlike the 'big clubs' which obviously have the god-given right to be playing in higher divisions.

I feel better now!!!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Re: Think Positive...

Postby Christies Minder » Mon May 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Good post --- just a shame we can't seem to beat Bratfud no matter what the form book is saying at the time !!

Maybe next season when they are OBVIOUSLY going to run away with such a low league when they should obviously be in the Premiership can we look forward to taking six points off them.
Christies Minder

Re: Think Positive...

Postby feelingguilty » Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Why are we bothered about what Bradford think.

10years ago Man U / Chelsea / Spurs were their competition - now they are envious of us!!!! - says it all really.
feelingguilty

Return to General Discussion