hi keith

hi keith

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 pm

can you please explain to fellow svs why this thread was removed from the forum??????

dave edge

nothing was said on here that could prejudicial a trial :?: :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: hi keith

Postby Keith » Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm

I've already posted in the other thread. Just to be clear, we remove threads for a number of reasons. Frequently because we can see the direction that a thread is going and experience suggests it may become a problem. The group of people who moderate the forum all have different ideas regarding what is acceptable but we are all very similar in where we draw the line. If there is a *RISK* that a thread may break the law, it will be dumped and rightly so, so I won't be asking 'who' or 'why' it was dumped, simply say 'thank you'.

I'm not going to go around in circles on this so I won't go further in to discussions and will lock this thread and dump any further questions. We've been here before and we'll no doubt return here again in the future. Just remember, this is a forum that is provided free of charge and involves a few people spending far too much time checking it. If that means sometimes you have to abide by decisions that you don't like...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion