seating plan

seating plan

Postby glagys » Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 pm

just seen on the website to see the season tickets prices and also a globe arena plan

is there a more detailed seating plan showing rows, seat numbers etc ??
i have been sitting with a few people for the last few seasons and we would all like to try to sit near each other at the globe, but we need to see a plan or be able to view the seats, anynews on the club having an open day or a seat exchange, should you buy your early bird ticket and then want to move seats, whats the plan for lifetime ticket holders also ??
cheers
glagys
glagys

Re: seating plan

Postby Christies Child » Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 am

glagys wrote:just seen on the website to see the season tickets prices and also a globe arena plan

is there a more detailed seating plan showing rows, seat numbers etc ??
i have been sitting with a few people for the last few seasons and we would all like to try to sit near each other at the globe, but we need to see a plan or be able to view the seats, anynews on the club having an open day or a seat exchange, should you buy your early bird ticket and then want to move seats, whats the plan for lifetime ticket holders also ??
cheers
glagys

Doesn't the web site give details to all your questions?

I'm the same about wanting to sit with my usual crew who are either away on holiday or at work at the moment and have left it to me to sort the arrangements out. I'm sure the club will be able to help and advise if you call in.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion