Jimbo for final!

Jimbo for final!

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue May 04, 2010 3:05 pm

If we get to Wembley he is going to change his wedding date :o :!:
heysham_mfc

Re: Jimbo for final!

Postby Christies Child » Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:If we get to Wembley he is going to change his wedding date :o :!:

....and quite right too Jimbo!

At least he got his priority right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

I know this topic is relevant but knowing Jim and having met his lovely Mum I don't think it's fair to discuss the matter on here. Anybody got a key please
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Tue May 04, 2010 5:29 pm

marky No.1 wrote:I know this topic is relevant but knowing Jim and having met his lovely Mum I don't think it's fair to discuss the matter on here. Anybody got a key please

To be fair, Jimbo was on Radio Lancashire discussing it earlier so it's probably not unreasonable to discuss it. His head might hurt if his fiancée heard the interview though! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminded me of the time a good few years ago when my wife said "I think you love Morecambe more than you love me" and I replied "no dear, but I loved them before I loved you".
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby halftimeresults » Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Keith wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:I know this topic is relevant but knowing Jim and having met his lovely Mum I don't think it's fair to discuss the matter on here. Anybody got a key please

To be fair, Jimbo was on Radio Lancashire discussing it earlier so it's probably not unreasonable to discuss it. His head might hurt if his fiancée heard the interview though! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminded me of the time a good few years ago when my wife said "I think you love Morecambe more than you love me" and I replied "no dear, but I loved them before I loved you".

I say I love Accrington more than I love you.
halftimeresults

Postby The Marksman » Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 pm

My wedding day is the day before the potential date of the play off final....but I've already been awarded a pass should we make it :)
The Marksman

Postby John L » Tue May 04, 2010 9:41 pm

The Marksman wrote:....but I've already been awarded a pass should we make it :)

Big plans for the wedding night then??? ;) ;) ;) :lol:
John L

Postby shrimper » Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Get down there early, with suitcases.

Sunday night in a London hotel after the play-off final victory. Jet off to Lanzarote for a fortnight.

Heaven.

No worse than my honeymoon.

Up to Oasis at Penrith on the Sunday. Back for the midweek Morecambe v Daggers game (Peter Thomson overhead kick goal!) back up to Penrith after the game to resume the honeymoon.

Has to be done, mate.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby sgt major » Tue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm

My wedding anniversary is in August so a lot of our anniversary weekends were spent in the lakes - especially when Morecambe were playing their first game at home ;)
sgt major

Postby marky No.1 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 am

Keith wrote:

Yeah point taken... he's made his bed but he won't be able to lie in it for a while! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion