Another player I like the look of

Another player I like the look of

Postby shrimper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Having already commented about Marc Pugh and Tom Craddock, another one is the lad Ryan Taylor who has been loaned out, bizarrely, by Rotherham and is now at Exeter.

Did well against us last season and had a good end to their campaign but then seems to have fallen out of favour again.

Their fans weren't that bothered about him when I suggested he was a good 'un on their board.

He may end up being taken on by Exeter but I think he's got a year left on his contract so they may look elsewhere. He just has a bit of the O'Grady or Symes look about him.

Strong and skilful, not consistent enough at the moment - but just needs to 'click' somewhere.

Only 21 or thereabouts.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: Another player I like the look of

Postby Curly » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Played well against Swindon tonight.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby shrimper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Aye, I watched the first half, then when I got home after quiz Mrs Shrimper said he'd got MoM.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Curly » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Commentry team surprised he'd been loaned out by Rotherham.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Captain Haddock » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 am

The aforementioned Tom Craddock (Luton) is a very handy player....has a bit of a lower league Joe Cole swagger about him and knows where the goal is, as they say!
.....and Smith must score! (1983) :(

Captain Haddock

Postby George Dawes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 am

i player i like is that Bradford center half Steve Williams who's stands at 6.4ft and is built like a athlete very strong and comfortable on the ball played well against us last time at CP

and he is a Preston born lad i work with one of his mates who drinks with him and use to play with him at youth level

so playing for morecambe wouldn't be a problem as he already lives in this area and would be a perfect replacement to eventually take over from Bentley

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/page/Pr ... 84,00.html
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion