Season Ticket Prices?

Season Ticket Prices?

Postby northstandshrimp2009 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Does anybody Know when the Season Ticket Prices come out for next season?I thought they were being released at 11am this Morning but obviousley not
northstandshrimp2009

Re: Season Ticket Prices?

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 pm

probably waiting to see which league we're in! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can't be watching Morecambe v Leeds & Preston for the same price as Morecambe v small teams like Stevenage & Bradford! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby John L » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Keith wrote:You can't be watching Morecambe v Leeds & Preston for the same price as Morecambe v small teams like Stevenage & Bradford! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Preston? Be at least another season before we meet them!
John L

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm

John L wrote:
Keith wrote:You can't be watching Morecambe v Leeds & Preston for the same price as Morecambe v small teams like Stevenage & Bradford! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Well, technically they could still come down this season.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Keith wrote:
John L wrote:

So to clear things up a bit for those of us who've been out keeping the economy afloat.

You guys are suggesting a tiering system of admission prices for games, depending on who we are playing each week :?:
So if we are playing a crap side and the admision is cheap...
"Can we play you every week" wouldn't just be a jibe at the other clubs effectiveness - or not :?:

:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby shrimper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Keith wrote:probably waiting to see which league we're in! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can't be watching Morecambe v Leeds & Preston for the same price as Morecambe v small teams like Stevenage & Bradford! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steady Keith!

We've been playing okay but I doubt they'd have to join forces to give us a game.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm

morecambe mick wrote:

So to clear things up a bit for those of us who've been out keeping the economy afloat.

You guys are suggesting a tiering system of admission prices for games, depending on who we are playing each week :?:
So if we are playing a crap side and the admision is cheap...
"Can we play you every week" wouldn't just be a jibe at the other clubs effectiveness - or not :?:

:lol: :lol:

or... we could be suggesting that if we're a First Division team we might charge more for a season ticket than if we're a Second Division club!

shrimper wrote:
Keith wrote:probably waiting to see which league we're in! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Steady Keith!

We've been playing okay but I doubt they'd have to join forces to give us a game.

for goodness sake, you try and have a cheap dig at Bradford by comparing them to Stevenage and look what happens! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Posh » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Keith wrote:
John L wrote:

Actually technically no due two of the teams in the relegation zone, Crystal Palace and Sheff Wed, playing each other on the final day. As a result one team could catch PNE but the other couldn't thus making them safe.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Start talking about tier systems if we go up would be crackers, probably ending in more like a tears system :roll:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 am

Posh wrote:Actually technically no due two of the teams in the relegation zone, Crystal Palace and Sheff Wed, playing each other on the final day. As a result one team could catch PNE but the other couldn't thus making them safe.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Christies Child » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 am

northstandshrimp2009 wrote:Does anybody Know when the Season Ticket Prices come out for next season?I thought they were being released at 11am this Morning but obviousley not

Speaking to Mark Dixon on Saturday morning it sounds as though there are quite a few different packages available and that it takes time to prepare everything for launching.

I'm sure that he and his colleagues are progressing the info as quickly as possible and that the info will be available ASAP.

If I'm right, Season Ticket / Admission Price details have never been available in April before.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

One or two dozen teams are now selling early bird offers for next season, burnley have already sold over 10 thousand, remarkable given their position, I personally would not pay more than 17 quid tops to sit in our new main stand, and would not pay more than 7 quid a match for my 12 year old son to sit beside me, do not get me started on programmes and pies :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

£16 to sit and £14/£15 to stand seems reasonable for this league and I think it would still make us one of the cheapest.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Been to quite a few away games this season not payed less than 13 quid a one ground.
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

Hope the board don't do a substantial increase in season ticket prices just because we are moving to a new stadium. It might then backfire on them, as some fans may then just turn up picking and choosing games when actually they might well have bought a season ticket.
Then overall, MFC may lose out.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 am

seasonsinthesun wrote:Hope the board don't do a substantial increase in season ticket prices just because we are moving to a new stadium. It might then backfire on them, as some fans may then just turn up picking and choosing games when actually they might well have bought a season ticket.

Agree if prices are increased a lot some will not bother and just pay match by match.
heysham_mfc

Postby Christies Child » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 am

heysham_mfc wrote:
seasonsinthesun wrote:Hope the board don't do a substantial increase in season ticket prices just because we are moving to a new stadium. It might then backfire on them, as some fans may then just turn up picking and choosing games when actually they might well have bought a season ticket.

Agree if prices are increased a lot some will not bother and just pay match by match.

I agree with that.

However the cost to go to this years Players Presentation Night may put a number of people off especially those with children. :(
Christies Child

Postby P/T Indie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 am

Yes £10 just to go to JB's seems a bit dear when it used to be £5 and they had to hire the Carlton out.

Not sure if I will bother now which is a shame as I was looking forward to spending all evening down at Christie Park.

Does anyone know after the Aldershot game if you can get into JB's bar like normal up until about 7pmish? or will it be ticket only all day?
If people can't go for their usual post match pint after the game I can see a few unhappy people.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Christies Child » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 am

P/T Indie wrote:Yes £10 just to go to JB's seems a bit dear when it used to be £5 and they had to hire the Carlton out.

Not sure if I will bother now which is a shame as I was looking forward to spending all evening down at Christie Park.

Does anyone know after the Aldershot game if you can get into JB's bar like normal up until about 7pmish? or will it be ticket only all day?
If people can't go for their usual post match pint after the game I can see a few unhappy people.

I think the marquee is being used for the Presentation 'do'.

The £10 does include your first Pint or whatever your tipple is! Not sure about the catering arrangements.
Christies Child

Postby Morecambe FC » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Yes £10 just to go to JB's seems a bit dear when it used to be £5 and they had to hire the Carlton out.

The player of the year awards will be held in a marquee on the school field at the back of the Main Stand that has been booked specifically for the event. Fans have been asking why we couldn't hold an event at Christie Park, the player of the year was the most suitable option.

We are limited to certain numbers because of space and licensing issues. The tickets have been priced accordingly at £10 and £5 including a drink etc, although this will not cover the expenses incurred.

The marquee will also be used by ther ex players and guests prior to the game and will be open to anyone from 12.30pm - 2.30pm to get autographs, photos or have a general chat about times gone by. Guests already confirmed include: Paul Burns, Dave McKearney, Paul Tomlinson, Robbie Armstrong, Jim McCluskie, Steve McIlhargey, Andy Grimshaw, John Norman and the list is growing daily.

At 5pm the marquee will open to those people with tickets to mix with the current players, staff and guests. The awards will start around 7pm with guest presting all of the major honours. Mark S. is playing DJ and the night is sure to be a huge success, I'm not sure there will be another opportunity to have all of the people there in one place again.

JB's bar will operate as normal all day. Of course it will be busier than normal and we are looking at ways to ease the conjestion with mobile drink stations around the Main Stand for after the game.

Should anyone have any further questions regarding the day's events on the 8th May, either post on this thread or send me a pm.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby Brian C » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm

FAO Mark Dixon,

Will the marquee be open pre-match for supporters that go in the North stand, or is it just for those in the main stand?

I like the bit about "Mark S is playing DJ". Never mind Mark, one day you may get to be a real DJ :D
Brian C

Postby Weetabix Kid » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm

so after the game whats the chances for an 200/side game on the pitch like at Tamworth a few years back?

(this might happen after the play off game if need be)
Weetabix Kid

Postby Morecambe FC » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Brian C wrote:FAO Mark Dixon,

Will the marquee be open pre-match for supporters that go in the North stand, or is it just for those in the main stand?

I like the bit about "Mark S is playing DJ". Never mind Mark, one day you may get to be a real DJ :D

There will be a separate entry point for the marquee, which will mean you are not officially in the ground, you won't have gone through the turnstiles, whilst there. You will then come back out the way you went in and proceed to go through the designated turnstile with your ticket.

At the end of the game, all of the home segregation gates will be opened, those who have tickets for the evening awards will be able to enter the marquee via the back of the main stand and those wanting to have a few drinks and watch the world go by can do so via JB's.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Return to General Discussion