1 man team

1 man team

Postby red shrimp » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

i was rearly expecting a harder game today, but tbh rotherham were rearly poor!! the only decent player they had today was le fondre, he was the only player that was causing us problems!! i rate the lad as one of the best fowards in this division and defo think he could play at a higher level. everything that they was doing involved le fondre!! he is the kind of striker that we rearly could do with in these last few games!! i think if rotherham dont get promoted this season he"ll be off to a league 1 club!!

up the shrimps !!
great win today

rotherham u were s**t!!!!
red shrimp

Re: 1 man team

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 pm

red shrimp wrote:i was rearly expecting a harder game today, but tbh rotherham were rearly poor!! the only decent player they had today was le fondre, he was the only player that was causing us problems!! i rate the lad as one of the best fowards in this division and defo think he could play at a higher level. everything that they was doing involved le fondre!! he is the kind of striker that we rearly could do with in these last few games!! i think if rotherham dont get promoted this season he"ll be off to a league 1 club!!

up the shrimps !!
great win today

rotherham u were s**t!!!!

Sammy has confirmed that we went after him....
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion