The good, the bad and the bloody awful

The good, the bad and the bloody awful

Postby Christies Child » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 pm

A good first half which in all truth we dominated and played the ball on the floor with positive contributions from Simon Hackney and Mark Duffy.

However, our finishing was bad and the single goal was scant reward for our dominance.

As for the second half...well it was simply bloody awful.

We came out for the second half as though the game was already won. But, we gave a soft goal away and from then on we looked completely at odds with ourselves. Panicing whenever they ran at our almost non existant defensive midfield ( sorry but on this display Panther is not the solution).

As for Sammy's use of substitues....Well we should be used to the lateness of their use by now. But to give Stanners 3 minutes to have any influence is absolute ridiculous. :?:

Not a performance that any player in red can be proud of. On this showing and others of late, the management team have a lot of re-building to do throughout the team.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: The good, the bad and the bloody awful

Postby outsider » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Christies Child wrote:Not a performance that any player in red can be proud of. On this showing and others of late, the management team have a lot of re-building to do throughout the team.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Even tho tecnically correct, The save's big Bazza made, were to be proud of, the one deflected low to his left in the first have, was world class.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: The good, the bad and the bloody awful

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:21 pm

However good or bad today was i bet most if not all grimsby fans would swap there position for ours !!!! there next two games are bournemouth home and rochdale away good luck
Blackpool Shrimp

Return to General Discussion