Another winding up order

Another winding up order

Postby Christies Child » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/footba ... 538198.stm

I get really annoyed when clubs disregard their legal obligation to the tax authorities for the payment of taxes due.

You and I pay our taxes (as much as we hate to do it!) so why not businesses :?:

Just you watch this will be another club expecting its fans to come to the rescue.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Another winding up order

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 am

Bournemouth were supposedly offering cheap tickets (2 adults and 2 kids for £9.50) for next weeks game when you collected vouchers out of the Sun Newspaper. As the Club don't answer the phone or reply to emails and their ticket line number transfers through to an outside ticketing firm who hav'nt heard of any such offer, I have no sympathy with them :evil:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Many football will go down this route due to tax's .The problem is Bournemouth own 300.000 yes well how about loan out Bret Pittman to a fellow football that could be interest in signing him at the end of the season.
I'm a novice so i don't know the Ins and outs but it comes across Bournemouth have more than 300k worth of debt hidden debt.
Oh Mark i got the ticket coupons ring up the club and i got no where with this i was buzzing with the 70% discount price and i do respect Bournemouth where the team have a small squad and most of the season been in top3 incredible.

Hope Eddy Howe wants a bigger job because i fell he deserves it.
darrenlock

Postby Posh » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Christies Child wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/teams/b/bournemouth/8538198.stm

I get really annoyed when clubs disregard their legal obligation to the tax authorities for the payment of taxes due.

You and I pay our taxes (as much as we hate to do it!) so why not businesses :?:

Just you watch this will be another club expecting its fans to come to the rescue.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

To be fair Neil the article illustrates just how well the new management at Bournemouth have done in reducing the debt burden at the club (by over £1 million) and repaying the huge amount owed to HMRC. It just isn't quick enough for them. The club is now making a profit, paying what's owed and I think they should be congratulated for that.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Return to General Discussion