sack Sammy

sack Sammy

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 pm

After todays performance we are not going to get promoted with SM in charge time for a change sack Sammy and brig in John Coleman!!
heysham_mfc

Re: sack Sammy

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bite!
durhamshrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

durhamshrimp wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bite!

so what was that 4 mins :D :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby durhamshrimp » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm

I'll can change it to agreeing with you if you want to try and reel someone else in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
durhamshrimp

Postby parceldave » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:After todays performance we are not going to get promoted with SM in charge time for a change sack Sammy and brig in John Coleman!!

Dont talk rubbish, why do you think Sven left Notts County ;)
parceldave

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 pm

this could get messy after about 10.30 when people have had a few :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Bare bum » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

It's true though, the evidence suggest he has taken us as far as we can go. I found facts like this (after a trawl of the net)

It's about time that we all accepted that defensively we are absolutely crap. Take a look at tonights table. We've the second worse defensive record in the league.

In his post match interview after todays diabolical performance all the manager could say was that we couldn't cope with their big men and in particular Alsopp from the minute their first goal went in.

If that is the case, why persist with the same central defensive partnership of Haining and Artell? By the sounds of it, Arts had an absolute 'mare. Why not try a Haining / Bentley partnership if as has been acknowledged, that the defence couldn't cope? Surely no better time than today, especially after going 2-0 down.

Once again his substitution policy leaves a lot of questions. Too little..too late. But what's new there?

There's little point being the leagues 3rd highest goal scorers IF the defence can't do the bloody job. I really do fear for Tuesday's game at Bury if he persists with the current central defensive partnership.....but of course he bloody well will...won't he??????

Clearly the manager hasn't got a clue.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I quite like S(&)M
Bare Ben

Postby darrenlock » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Are you joking Sack Sammy ok i said sack sammy after the northampton match because of the poor start of the season and it was stupid to say that after watching Morecambe more and more.

Morecambe are a tightly ran football team with a below average attendance one of the worst in l2 back Sammy Mac we are lucky to have him.

Come on look at the home form this season
darrenlock

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

darrenlock wrote:Are you joking Sack Sammy ok i said sack sammy after the northampton match because of the poor start of the season and it was stupid to say that after watching Morecambe more and more.

Morecambe are a tightly ran football team with a below average attendance one of the worst in l2 back Sammy Mac we are lucky to have him.

Come on look at the home form this season

DOH . . . :lol:
Crooky MFC

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:55 am

Someone out to catch great big cod from the bay, who knows nothing about nothing. Back to school on Monday TIT :lol:
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby northstandshrimp2009 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Get A LIFE M8-Sack Sammy,U must be Joking hes done a Fantastic job wiv us.Got us Promoted to the Football League and made us a Good team that Consolidates itself in League2
northstandshrimp2009

Postby bill ding » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Bare Ben wrote:I quite like S(&)M

Me too

My mrs insists on getting my boxers from there :lol: :lol: ;) .
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby darrenlock » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Whoever talks about the possibal sacking of Sammy Mac that is the most stupid idea i've ever heard in my whole life would you sack Sir alex ferguson after the defeat vs Everton.

Morecambe took Cheltenham for granted and hope the scrimps will prove that we are a good team still top10 any anythink can happen with a good home form might need to sneak a couple away wins.
darrenlock

Postby Sammy h » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm pretty sure this thread was tongue in cheek, did people have a few too many drinks last night?
Sammy h

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:16 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:I'll can change it to agreeing with you if you want to try and reel someone else in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like it worked on a couple , maybe they should sack Lillis too, ;)
parceldave

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:After todays performance we are not going to get promoted with SM in charge time for a change sack Sammy and brig in John Coleman!!

Tongue in cheek it may be, but I would guess if Sammy or someone who knows him tells him about this thread, then he may think 'enough is enough' and walk away anyway.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Return to General Discussion