CHELTENHAM V Shrimps.

CHELTENHAM V Shrimps.

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I know you have a game tonight....but I thought I'll start a thread for Saturday's encounter.

Your one and only threat is Jevons, if we can keep him quiet then we have a chance to kick your ar$e. Saying that we have only won twice at home all season, but our luck got to change, we really shouldn't be third from bottom in all honesty.
Nerso (CTFC)

Re: CHELTENHAM V Shrimps.

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 pm

make sure the covers are on the pitch. we dont want a wasted journey.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:make sure the covers are on the pitch. we dont want a wasted journey.

Apparently I've heard that we were lent some heavy duty covers from Cheltenham racecourse. Looking at the forecast there doesn't appear to be any problematic weather going into the weekend and we never have fog here. :roll:
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby shrimper » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:I know you have a game tonight....but I thought I'll start a thread for Saturday's encounter.

Your one and only threat is Jevons, if we can keep him quiet then we have a chance to kick your ar$e. Saying that we have only won twice at home all season, but our luck got to change, we really shouldn't be third from bottom in all honesty.

That's right. None of our other players have scored any goals at all this season.

You just put five men on him for the entire game and you'll be fine.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

shrimper wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:I know you have a game tonight....but I thought I'll start a thread for Saturday's encounter.

That's right. None of our other players have scored any goals at all this season.

You just put five men on him for the entire game and you'll be fine.

HAHA Cheltenham fan you just got completely owned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Little Shrimp

Postby james456 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

4/10
james456

Postby mfc:) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Think about what you are saying before you come out with a comment like that! ;)
mfc:)

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 pm

We won't lose this encounter.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:We won't lose this encounter.

how sure can you be my friend???????
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Crooky MFC » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Yep, keep wreeling in that fishing rod.

Guys, he clearly knows we have many other players who will cause them lots of damage. Wilson,Hunter,Drummond,Mullin,Duffy, the list goes on.
Crooky MFC

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

we beat them last time and were going to do it again with a 3-1 win :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Crooky MFC » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:we beat them last time and were going to do it again with a 3-1 win :D

If we're to make the playoffs than we should really be beating teams like Cheltenham. 3 points here and a point against Bury will do just fine :D
Crooky MFC

Postby Caged Lion » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Our lads played with so much determination last night, they are hungry to win compared to their attitude when you lot schnuck away with a timid 1-0 loss at CP...don't expect such an easy ride on Saturday Nerso.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Shrimps don't finally put away a sackful of chances and propel us into a play-off place whilst condemning Cheltenham closer to the cliff edge.

You have been warned :lol:
Caged Lion

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Cheltenham enjoy Grimsby now 5 points off . plz win morecambe on saturday and Charlton please win also. ;)
darrenlock

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Covers from the Nag's track.

http://www.ctfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,, ... 59,00.html

We have had some snow this morning.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Covers from the Nag's track.

http://www.ctfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,, ... 59,00.html

We have had some snow this morning.

of course there is not a cat in hells chance that the game will be off ;)
heysham_mfc

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:We won't lose this encounter.

We are your worst nightmare mate. No one ever expects the Shrimps to win anything! We are still regarded as little Morecambe. Beware. Shrimps have sharp teeth! Sort of a baby Great White shark!

You are lucky that Grimsby can't win for love nor money otherwise you'd be deep in the brown sticky stuff by now!

Fully expect to get now't when Saturday comes, we owe you big style from last season!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Just been to the ground to purchase my "Eary Early Bird" season ticket 10/11 (£198) and the ground is covered fully with thick ground covers (lent by the racecourse) and with temperatures expected to fall to -6c tonight the ground-staff are 100% confident the game will go ahead.

Get down early to Cheltenham and experience the wonders of our town, best food and drink in the South-West and excellent Regency buildings, the best in the country.

If you have any questions, then I will be pleased to answer them for you.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 pm

£200 quid next season. wow could be Conference football damm you guys are so lucky that Grimsby are poor atm . why oh why only joking its call being friendly banter i cant name one cheltenham player bye the way ;)
darrenlock

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

darrenlock wrote:£200 quid next season. wow could be Conference football damm you guys are so lucky that Grimsby are poor atm . why oh why only joking its call being friendly banter i cant name one cheltenham player bye the way ;)

Barry Hayles will probably be on the bench.... :D
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Didn't he play for Leicester City ;)
You could anyway have Addy Akinbiyi of Notts County dud u know someone paid 6million for him omg. :lol:
darrenlock

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 pm

darrenlock wrote:Didn't he play for Leicester City ;)

Yes...and played in the Premiership with Fulham, the same with Elvis Hammond our other striker.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Ok so those players have to be rubbish sorry mate but your 3 bottom only reason your not in big trouble is Darlington and Grimsby awful form sorry but that is the truth.

Not rubbish ok average
darrenlock

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 pm

darrenlock wrote:Ok so those players have to be rubbish sorry mate but your 3 bottom only reason your not in big trouble is Darlington and Grimsby awful form sorry but that is the truth.

Not rubbish ok average

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby darrenlock » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Well sorry mate you have to be cruel to be kind. football league table doesn't lie.

This league2 stuff well easy ask Bournemouth fans that went to cp lol :lol:
darrenlock

Next

Return to General Discussion