Mopay home shirt

Mopay home shirt

Postby katylise » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm

I have decided to sell my home shirt as I find the old shirt fits me better - this shirt is definitely designed to fit a male - being very broad across the shoulders and narrow at the waist.

It has only been worn once so is in xcellent condition. Adult Size S. Text me if you are interested - 07766556381. £30 ONO
katylise

Re: MO PAY home shirt

Postby -Hatrick- » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 am

Fiver?
-Hatrick-

Postby shrimper » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 am

katylise wrote:I have decided to sell my home shirt as I find the old shirt fits me better - this shirt is definitely designed to fit a male - being very broad across the shoulders and narrow at the waist.

It has only been worn once so is in xcellent condition. Adult Size S. Text me if you are interested - 07766556381. £30 ONO

I bought a family-full of away shirts this week and I have to say they are a very strange fit.

The ones for my skinny-waisted little girls were fine but the ones for the bigger girls, my wife and myself are a problem.
The waist is far too tight (only to be expected for a fat git like me but not for my ladies). The rest of the shirt fits okay but then it tightens in at the bottom - that would be okay if you were tucking them in but that's not how people wear them. I'll be taking them back today and swapping them for larger sizes but if they are then too big on the shoulders it's money back time, I'm afraid. (I'll probably then spend the money on some other gear but it would be a shame because I do like the shirts).

It may turn out to be something the club needs to address with the suppliers and, in the meantime, I'd certainly advise anyone to try them on before taking the labels off.

EDIT: Sorted now, I'd advise people to just go for a shirt one size larger than the one they usually buy.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby chrise27007 Mk2 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Il give you a pound :P
chrise27007 Mk2

Postby katylise » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:29 am

Thanks - shirt now sold
katylise

Return to General Discussion