Mullin and Jevons

Mullin and Jevons

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Any idea if one or both of these will be back for the barnet game on saturday ????
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Mullin and Jevons

Postby darrenlock » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

I hope that one of two is fit for saturday and would play up front with Wayne Curtis. There had 3 weeks off im not sure how serious the injuries were thou
darrenlock

Postby darrenlock » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

I hope that one of two is fit for saturday and would play up front with Wayne Curtis. There had 3 weeks off im not sure how serious the injuries were thou
darrenlock

Postby Bare bum » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Any idea if one or both of these will be back for the barnet game on saturday ????

darrenlock said (twice)

So, no idea then.........? (x2)
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby George Dawes » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:01 pm

i think it was radio Lancashire? what said Jevons was expected to start before the match last Saturday was called off

dont know about Mullin, id like to give Curtis a good run upfront with Jevons, i dont think he's been given a proper chance in that position since we got into league football
George Dawes

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm

reserve game away at olham tommorow night with a strong line up so that should give some idea of who is fit and who needs a bit longer
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion