first game at Westgate

first game at Westgate

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Anyone know what date this will be on because I am booking a weekend away in July and want to make sure that I will be home for the game.
heysham_mfc

Re: first game at Westgate

Postby John L » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 am

First game of the season is 7th August AFAIK, but I doubt we'll know if we're at home until the fixtures are published in June. The pre-season game against a Premier League team will be 31st July.
John L

Postby steve mfc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

John L wrote:First game of the season is 7th August AFAIK, but I doubt we'll know if we're at home until the fixtures are published in June. The pre-season game against a Premier League team will be 31st July.

If that's correct than you have just made my day as i will be back off holiday on the 28th :D , the big question is when will the first game at the new stadium be played ?
steve mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm

steve mfc wrote:
John L wrote:First game of the season is 7th August AFAIK, but I doubt we'll know if we're at home until the fixtures are published in June. The pre-season game against a Premier League team will be 31st July.

If that's correct than you have just made my day as i will be back off holiday on the 28th :D , the big question is when will the first game at the new stadium be played ?

thanks for that John ;)
would that not be the only game able to be played at the ground for pre season not use when the complition date is (unless there is a game on the 2nd or 3rd july which if there is we know it will be against Tranmere)
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Based on this last pre-season didn't we play around 14th July against Burnley or Tranmere? Something along those lines.....
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:49 pm

yes Burnley maybe some new games instead Blackpool Fleetwood anyone
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion