Grimsby tickets

Grimsby tickets

Postby darrenlock » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello is it true that you can get £5 for the away match at Grimsby Town i looked on the grimsby forum and im not 100% sure how it works so could some-one please explain it to me thank you
darrenlock

Re: Grimsby tickets

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am

darrenlock wrote:Hello is it true that you can get £5 for the away match at Grimsby Town i looked on the grimsby forum and im not 100% sure how it works so could some-one please explain it to me thank you

The £5 is for home fans. If you buy the Grimsby Telegraph tomorrow and Thursday you can get vouchers for a £5 ticket which is obviously for home fans, however when they last did this we bought the papers the day before and the ticket Office were most kind and let us in the away end as we wouldnt have looked well amongst the home fans!!

Personally, I have got my confirmation email for my 2 FREE tickets for signing up with BET365 as per viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5849 :D :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Grimsby tickets

Postby darrenlock » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 am

Cheer Marky Marc i will be looking at buying the paper online i guess no where in Lancashire lol will sell the paper.
I do hope Grimsby will be polite enough to let the fans in with the coupons and i buying the visitor to contact the bloke that does the mini bus/coach
darrenlock

Return to General Discussion