Farewell to Christie Park Flyer

Farewell to Christie Park Flyer

Postby Morecambe FC » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Calling all "shrimps" fans. Technology has now caught up with us and you are able to download the End of an Era flyer following this link;

http://www.morecambefc.com/page/EndOfAn ... 93,00.html

Also posted on the OWS are the different sections in glorious technicolour for you to peruse at your leisure.

http://www.morecambefc.com/page/EndOfAn ... 66,00.html

For those of you with browser issues regarding links. Click on the commercial area on the home page of the MFC Website, then scroll down to the End of an Era section.

There is a wide variety of options for the discerning Morecambe FC fan to purchase. Ideal for birthday presents for the "shrimps" fans in your family.

BE PART OF HISTORY, by owning a small piece of it.

Commercial dept.

FarewellFront.jpg
FarewellFront.jpg (123 KiB) Viewed 147 times
Last edited by Morecambe FC on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morecambe FC

Re: Farewell to Christie Park Flyer

Postby Dragofly » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: Sale of Christie Park Turf

I am a keen supporter of your wonderful club, [and by the way in need of a new lawn] could you advise on the following:

1. Are there any areas of the pitch that have been used less than others [light wear], or any that should be avoided [firework damaged, etc.]?
2. Can your ground staff deliver to an LA4 post code?
3. Will they take away my old lawn?
4. Will any white linage be removed prior to installation?
5. Do you offer any extended warranties on this turf?
6. Roughly how long would it take to dig up the old lawn and install the new one [roughly 40m2]?
7. Could this work be done whilst we are on holiday [mid June] if we left tea/coffee making facilities in the garage?
Dragofly

Re: Farewell to Christie Park Flyer

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Dragofly wrote:Re: Sale of Christie Park Turf

I am a keen supporter of your wonderful club, [and by the way in need of a new lawn] could you advise on the following:

1. Are there any areas of the pitch that have been used less than others [light wear], or any that should be avoided [firework damaged, etc.]?
2. Can your ground staff deliver to an LA4 post code?
3. Will they take away my old lawn?
4. Will any white linage be removed prior to installation?
5. Do you offer any extended warranties on this turf?
6. Roughly how long would it take to dig up the old lawn and install the new one [roughly 40m2]?
7. Could this work be done whilst we are on holiday [mid June] if we left tea/coffee making facilities in the garage?

Hilarious
Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion