FA cup replay Radio coverage

FA cup replay Radio coverage

Postby Christies Child » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Sounds as though tonights game will NOT be covered in full by Radio Lancashire, but will be reports throughout the game.

If you can't tune into Player and Ockers, then the only option for full match coverage seems to be via Radio Cumbria.....unless Radio Lancashire have last minute change of mind and broadcast on 104.5fm the entire game. No doubt Quinny will confirm one way or t'other!

:( :( :(
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: FA cup replay Radio coverage

Postby darrenlock » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

i know if im not going to morecambe match tonight im going to try my hardest to watch it online for free i know a website that already confirmed there showing port vale match just waiting to see if Morecambe comes up later on if not im going.

Morecambe 2 Carlisle 1 after extra time
darrenlock

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Got uni tonight til 8.00pm, so may have to follow the game on the radio or the tintinet. Are the Bay covering then? What about this website for live coverage?

Might try and get in at half time if I can get in for half price. Anyone know the club's policy on this? failing that might pop-down for extra time if it is looking like a draw in the second half.

Come on Morecambe!
Wild Bill

Postby campdave » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:21 pm

darrenlock wrote:i know if im not going to morecambe match tonight im going to try my hardest to watch it online for free i know a website that already confirmed there showing port vale match just waiting to see if Morecambe comes up later on if not im going.

Morecambe 2 Carlisle 1 after extra time

The Stevenage vs Port Vale match will be broadcast live on the FA website. Our match will have one camera on the halfway line, with nothing beaming the signal back.
campdave

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Darren only 1 match is on for each round on the internet
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm

justin.tv
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 pm

darrenlock wrote:justin.tv

The match has to be broadcast live somewhere for it to be on justin.tv. Tonight's match isn't.

I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, but you'll only get the goals on granada reports tomorrow night, and possibly an FA Cup wrap-up show if ITV show one.
campdave

Return to General Discussion