MARK S!!! - get this on tonight! o/t

MARK S!!! - get this on tonight! o/t

Postby shrimper » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: MARK S!!! - get this on tonight! o/t

Postby NeilG » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:13 pm

I hope you don't........Listened to about 20 seconds of that and it's bloody awful, for a start the two songs are in completely different keys, yuk, yuk, yuk, horrible horrible, and one fantastic song absolutely slaughtered (and i'm not talkin about Rick Astley) :lol:
NeilG

Postby campdave » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm

campdave

Postby NeilG » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:58 pm

That's more like it, works brilliantly, so many mashers just think if the tempo's are matched it's ok to sling any tunes together regardless of key, scale, mode etc, they are so wrong and these two examples prove that, thanks for posting a good one (sorry Glen yours is awful) :D
NeilG

Postby ockers » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 pm

try this one perhaps not an authentic mashup but a nice mix

from a genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8p-rjxGok
ockers

Postby ockers » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 pm

ockers

Postby shrimper » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:17 pm

NeilG wrote:I hope you don't........Listened to about 20 seconds of that and it's bloody awful, for a start the two songs are in completely different keys, yuk, yuk, yuk, horrible horrible, and one fantastic song absolutely slaughtered (and i'm not talkin about Rick Astley) :lol:

Ha! Well he did so ner.

Lighten up Neil, it's a bit of fun, not a damn 'mash-up' world championship with lives depending on the outcome. The way you talk you'd think you were, oh I don't know, some sort of music/sync/sound technician/ expert or summat! My life!

Keen on Rick Rollin'!

:lol: :lol: ;)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby NeilG » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 pm

shrimper wrote:
NeilG wrote:I hope you don't........Listened to about 20 seconds of that and it's bloody awful, for a start the two songs are in completely different keys, yuk, yuk, yuk, horrible horrible, and one fantastic song absolutely slaughtered (and i'm not talkin about Rick Astley) :lol:

Ha! Well he did so ner.

Lighten up Neil, it's a bit of fun, not a damn 'mash-up' world championship with lives depending on the outcome. The way you talk you'd think you were, oh I don't know, some sort of music/sync/sound technician/ expert or summat! My life!

Keen on Rick Rollin'!

:lol: :lol: ;)

Oh I see, the gloves are off now are they :D well we've all endured plenty of your opinions as a so called expert now haven't we ? personally I think you've gone down hill a bit since you started working for that new lot :lol: you never used to sneer at people in this way when you were some sort of, oh I don't know, some sort of editor, local historian expert or summat ! Your Life !

If you like bad marriages of music that's fine by me, just don't expect people with ears to enjoy it :lol: :lol: ;)
NeilG

Postby shrimper » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

LOL!

Good lad! Up the Rickster!

:lol:
shrimper

Postby Aspers » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great Posting chaps.
TBH I didn't mind it Neil but there again I am a long way away
Aspers

Postby Posh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh dear. This has opened up a world of possibilities.

This my friends is class though. Beatles v The Kinks v LCD Soundsystem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPtWh5Xj ... re=related
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Joel Ninety » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Joel Ninety

Return to General Discussion