FAO Tashkenterror

Postby Aspers » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Morning lad, all well???
8-)
Aspers

Re: FAO Tashkenterror

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 am

bump
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby thetashkentterror » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm

The 4,000 fans that we bring to the replay will keep your club out of administration for another season.
thetashkentterror

Postby Number 1 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:45 pm

thetashkentterror wrote:The 4,000 fans that we bring to the replay will keep your club out of administration for another season.

You couldn't bring 4000 to Brunton Park for the home tie. Why on earth would you expect to bring 4000 to Christie?
Number 1

Postby shrimper » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 pm

thetashkentterror wrote:The 4,000 fans that we bring to the replay will keep your club out of administration for another season.

Absolutely. And I understand we're planning to offer you the carwash AND the North Stand with our fans relocated to the Umbro (or Alpha Aeser or whatever it's called now) which is only right.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 am

Yeah carlisle, thanks for allowing us to draw with you to boost our feeble coffers, i hope when we play you in the replay you let us win, so we can play norwich, and delia can come and see what a decent pie tastes like :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby ezz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 pm

shrimper wrote:

Absolutely. And I understand we're planning to offer you the carwash AND the North Stand with our fans relocated to the Umbro (or Alpha Aeser or whatever it's called now) which is only right.

Yup, I'm sure there will be just enough room for the Carlisle fans on the Carwash roof! :lol:
I hope we dont give the North Stand to them though, never been a fan of the Umbro reminds me of lancasters stand we were all crammed into that time :(
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Christies Child » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm

shrimper wrote:

UPDATE: I've just spoken to an Official and he says that after considerable thought and to ensure that we maximise on the revenue stream offered by this replay that CU fans will be offered in addition to the above, Blocks A and B of the main stand, with all present season ticket holders with seats in Block B to be given priority seating in Block C :evil: . The MFC Directors will also allocate all their seats and have decided to install a temporary raised platform area in the Paddock area behind and to the right of the Managerial dug outs :shock: .

Club and match day sponsors will be allocated special seats to be installed in an extended TV gantry with the usual Match Day meal provided on this occassion by the catering unit situated adjacent to the TV gantry :lol:.

MFC fans are asked to note that these temporary arrangements are only in place for the CU game and that further progression in the FA Cup will require the subject to be re-visited ;) .
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 pm

If any or some of that is true CC then I'm sure some will get through in disguise
border_crossing.jpg

In any case I should be putting a hard hat on and be prepared to substantiate your claim :roll:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby thetashkentterror » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:10 pm

When we smash you into oblivion, after penalties, in the replay, then you will be able to watch us live on the FA website hammering Norwich 0-4 in the second round.

http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~1873031,00.html
thetashkentterror

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 pm

thetashkentterror wrote:When we smash you into oblivion, after penalties, in the replay, then you will be able to watch us live on the FA website hammering Norwich 0-4 in the second round.

http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~1873031,00.html

so so confident now are we :) :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm

does this mean that if we win, The FA will be showing a different tie?

Incidentally, this was the original 'official puss-take' thread...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5451&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Keith wrote:does this mean that if we win, The FA will be showing a different tie?

Apparently not...

[

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompeti ... leeds.aspx

So if we beat Carlisle, we're looking at a late kick off, live on the 'tinternet. Would this result in extra cash for us?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion