don't like the bit about the 'derilict football satidium'grrrrr :x
heysham_mfc

Re: planning permision granted!

Postby Mighty Red » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Will they sell cheap bottled water?
Mighty Red

Postby Keith » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:don't like the bit about the 'derilict football satidium'grrrrr :x

"We already have a derelict petrol station – a derelict football stadium, I suggest, would be a carbuncle."

I think he's suggesting it being derelict after we've left if nothing happened on the site, 'it would be' not 'it is'. :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Splodge » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

I was most amused by the concerns of the Morecambe Chamber of Trade, worrying about the effect of the shop on Morecambe. Seeing as Sainsbury's isn't a charity shop; I can't see there being any problems with competition!
Splodge

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Keith wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:don't like the bit about the 'derilict football satidium'grrrrr :x

"We already have a derelict petrol station – a derelict football stadium, I suggest, would be a carbuncle."

I think he's suggesting it being derelict after we've left if nothing happened on the site, 'it would be' not 'it is'. :roll:

oh must have miss read it don't think they would be able to just leave it anyway would they? don't see how it would effect shopping in Morecambe though there is already Morrisions right in the centre which is a lot closer to the shops than christie Park
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion