o/t New Notts Co. Manager

o/t New Notts Co. Manager

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm

What a let down after all the hype. Prey what can he possibly know about this League :roll:

Salop at the weekend will be a far cry from Copenhagen and Panathinaikos :lol:

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/New ... 77,00.html
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: o/t New Notts Co. Manager

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:08 pm

still not sorted issues with Sol Cambell as well Jauary could be very interesting
heysham_mfc

Postby bigreddog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Hans who?

loosely translated then. Notts County are slightly embarrased to announce that we couldn't find anybody who would touch our club with a bargepole given that every time we win the director of football gets all the credit and everytime we lose the manager gets it in the neck. So we found the perfect, if a bit crap, solution. We're ahem announcing that our new manager is well.... another swedish bloke who used to be Sven's assistant manager at Man City and doesn't mind doing exactly as he's told, so long as it's in his native tongue of course. So there you are then. A bloke nobody ever heard of who wouldn't know league two if he fell over it in a supermarket, but what the hell we're loaded.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby darrenlock » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 pm

This appointment is weird why wolud a manager join an team in league2 and turn down Sweden and does he speak English i dunno.
i really would find it funny if Notts county dont go up this season lol
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm

darrenlock wrote:This appointment is weird why wolud a manager join an team in league2 and turn down Sweden and does he speak English i dunno.
i really would find it funny if Notts county dont go up this season lol

he does speak very good English there was a inerview with him on SSN in which he said that promotion was the minimum target this season
heysham_mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 am

bigreddog wrote:Hans who?

loosely translated then. Notts County are slightly embarrased to announce that we couldn't find anybody who would touch our club with a bargepole given that every time we win the director of football gets all the credit and everytime we lose the manager gets it in the neck. So we found the perfect, if a bit crap, solution. We're ahem announcing that our new manager is well.... another swedish bloke who used to be Sven's assistant manager at Man City and doesn't mind doing exactly as he's told, so long as it's in his native tongue of course. So there you are then. A bloke nobody ever heard of who wouldn't know league two if he fell over it in a supermarket, but what the hell we're loaded.

You are the only person I know that can write down a paragraph as if you were actually speaking it ~ it's quite spooky when I can actually hear what you are writing :lol:

It's just the little giggle at the end and the raise of the eyebrow that are missing! :lol: :lol:

They must be doing something right! Notts Co. are 23rd in the FIFA world rankings!

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/New ... 88,00.html
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion