Lincoln Predictions

Lincoln Predictions

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 am

Don't think i have seen this topic yet....What are your predictions?

I think we will win!!

4-1
Mullins to score 2
Jimbo 1
and Jevons 1

Crowd 2200
thegentlegiant

Re: Lincoln Predictions

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

this is a massive game for us a MUST win for both teams
1-0 to us Jevons with a pen in the second half
heysham_mfc

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Lincoln have scored only 9 goals in 14 league games.

There must be no repeat of last Saturday.

I go 3-0 with Mullin , Drummond and Craney scoring. att 2079
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Keith » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:32 pm

They will come and try to keep it tight, ten men behind the ball. We need to concentrate at the back while being clever enough to break them down. 0-0 or 1-0.

But I really want us to batter someone soon and get a bit of confidence, so... we score in the first couple of minutes, forcing them to abandon their defensive game plan. Wainwright and Wilson rip them to shreds and we manage to attack all game rather than just until half time, racking up our largest League win!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ezz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

How can you predict us to win 4-1 or 3-0 when we have only won once this season. Not getting carried away prediciting large scores may make it easier on the mind when it doesn't happen. I think we'll win, but im expecting such a close match and us to scrape a win off the bottom of our boots! Maybe thats why people are so angry on this forum lately, they are assuming we are much better than we are.

1-0 Morecambe Jevons

In Sammy we trust!
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Red Army » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Dour 0-0 draw att 1680
Red Army

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

need 2 win this is a 6 pointer
Little Shrimp

Postby Keith » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:need 2 win this is a 6 pointer

Just how much longer would it take to type "to" instead of "2"? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

There are a few old farts on here who hate text speak, you've got a keyboard to use!

Bear in mind, some of those old farts also have a 'cross' to click on 2 make your posts disappear!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby philbigmfcfan » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:09 pm

1-2 sorry to say :(:(
philbigmfcfan

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 pm

2-0 Mullin and Wilson crowd of 2140 all singing the the praises of Sammy Mc. Keep the faith ;)
Blackburn shrimp

Postby division4 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Right now I'd take a point. We're not conceding goals since Chris Sutton took over, but we are not scoring them either - 9 goals in 14 really tells a story.

Fact is, you score 1st you'll win!!

A Torquay fan has already predicted you a 2-1 win (http://www.division4.co.uk/blogs/33/lea ... tions.html)
division4

Postby Stanley Bowles » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 pm

4 3 to the shrimps drummy 2 hunter and jimbo . Shrimps will buck the trend after being 3 0 down at the brake we will storm the 2nd half, with a last minute winner from captain marv. It said it in the taro cards ,going back to the ghost stories. who doesnt believe in the afterworld now.Att 2118
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Like most I got it slightly wrong last Saturday :oops: so i'll have another go

There's a hell of alot riding on this game both for the manager and some of his players (not forgetting the Fans) a MUST win which cranks up the pressure to fever pitch.
Rene Howe will be returning with only one thing on his mind and even though some of you thought he was the biggest asshole on the planet, we all know what he's capable of on his day.

Ok......................................Here goes :?

How i'd like it.............................. 1-0 to us

Heart of hearts.............................1-1 at best (if) we start with the same team :cry:

Dreamland prediction..............................Twissy to play up top instead of the 'freescoring' Jevons and bang in a hattrick :D
Come on Michael here's as good a time as any for a true MFC hero to step up to the plate and save the day ;)
HALMA 1983

Postby division4 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

I'm a big fan of Rene Howe, and would like to see him stay on loan for the rest of the season.

At the moment he's being played as a lone striker with very little support so I don't think we're getting the best out of him, even though his performances have been good.

Our local paper is reporting that Peterborough midfielder Sergio Torres is returning to us on loan after a successful spell earlier in the season so if he's available for Saturday he should provide a bit of creativity we are really lacking at the moment.
division4

Postby marky » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am

2-1
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Keith » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 am

division4 wrote:I'm a big fan of Rene Howe, and would like to see him stay on loan for the rest of the season.

It will be interesting to see what (if any) greeting Howe gets on Saturday. He was a good player who scored some important goals but he has an ego the size of a bus and left under a cloud. I don't think he'll be warmly or coolly greeted but be met with indifference. Of course, being an ex-club there is the rule that he will play a blinder and score :|

Keith
Site Admin

Postby darrenlock » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:06 pm

I think that this is an massive game i think its got 2-1 with Lincoin scoring first.
If morecambe get 3points then i believe that morecambe can go to an second string carlisle and get a draw i say 2nd team because Carlisle are stugging in league1 and need keys players for the home game vs an in form Charlton
darrenlock

Postby Duffman » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:13 pm

darrenlock wrote:I think that this is an massive game i think its got 2-1 with Lincoin scoring first.
If morecambe get 3points then i believe that morecambe can go to an second string carlisle and get a draw i say 2nd team because Carlisle are stugging in league1 and need keys players for the home game vs an in form Charlton

But if the team are doing poor in the league and lose to us in the cup, then their fans will call for the manager to go. I think the opposite and thing they'll do everything to win.
Duffman

Postby Keith » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Carlisle game is likely to see Scott Davies getting a start because Doncaster don't want Ben cup tied. Hopefully he'll come good but he'll be short of match fitness, so coming in against a League One club could be tough, we may have a 'second string' out too.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby darrenlock » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Believe me ok Charlton probably will beat carlisle they bang in form.
i think that if morecambe beat lincoin they fell better and i believe that in this fa cup match play couple of players like taylor up front with curtis because carlisle are not confident at moment im going 2-1 and 1-1 in carlisle
darrenlock

Return to General Discussion