A prediction O/T

A prediction O/T

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Dominic will be brought back into X-Factor in some kind of 'ooooh, we've made a big mistake' scenario.

And Lucie Jones will win it.

Before she even opened her mouth I said to Mrs Shrimper - "if this kid can sing she's got every chance" then said she'd win it within the first two bars of her first audition, get your money on.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: A prediction O/T

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

X what?
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

happy to say I also have no idea what you are talking about!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Ha ha! Thought that'd get you!

I never watch it beyond the 'hapless feckwits' stage (which I find most amusing) but didn't realise it had got serious when I agreed to watch it with the girls at the weekend.

Now I'll go back to the ranks of 'don't know, don't care!'.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 pm

ah get out of here, next you'll be denying watching Big Brother!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Now that is a place I've never ventured.

:o
shrimper

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:38 pm

shrimper wrote:I never watch it beyond the 'hapless feckwits' stage (which I find most amusing) but didn't realise it had got serious when I agreed to watch it with the girls at the weekend.

Totally agree. I love the nutters when they're on. There's a guy at our work who was on the old Pop Idol show and he was awful. Chris Neville-Smith his name is, I'm sure he'll be on youtube.

Update, I've found it. This lad must have aspergers or something. Nobody can be that clever and that stupid at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ryqMoz50Q
durhamshrimp

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Bless!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:This lad must have aspergers or something. Nobody can be that clever and that stupid at the same time.

And that is exactly why I hate this type of stuff. It's bullying of vulnerable people by rich people to make cheap TV. Horrible.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Keith wrote:
durhamshrimp wrote:This lad must have aspergers or something. Nobody can be that clever and that stupid at the same time.

And that is exactly why I hate this type of stuff. It's bullying of vulnerable people by rich people to make cheap TV. Horrible.

I agree with you entirely apart from the specific video I have shown. If you knew that man you'd have very little sympathy for him.
durhamshrimp

Return to General Discussion